Now, I doubt that the Q10 can't use the actual app, I thinks it's because I'm in the UK and outside Canada/USA region. That's my guess for being unable to download it. Now, my question actually is this (Oh, hey, the title gives no clue whatsoever...), what would happen if I was able to get hold of the bar file for BlackBerry Wallet? Is there a chance it would work? Would it even open? Etc, please, let me know guys. A app that allows me to pay through NFC would greatly useful. Please don't assume or guess if it doesn't work. If you're not sure, if you could grab the bar file (if it's available of course) and share it with me for myself to test it, I would be very grateful. Also, here's a lovely screenshot showing the error when I view in BlackBerry World.
    BlackBerry Wallet Sideload question.-img_20140816_003457.png

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 06:39 PM
    It's not that the bar file is only for North America, but rather there is no bar file at all. BlackBerry Wallet is only for legacy BBOS.

Some banks have NFC payment apps, but not all.

Posted via CB10
    Chris S Mellor likes this.
    08-15-14 06:48 PM
    It's not that the bar file is only for North America, but rather there is no bar file at all. BlackBerry Wallet is only for legacy BBOS.

Some banks have NFC payment apps, but not all.

Posted via CB10
    Ah, then my whole idea was wrong altogether. That's a shame. They should really remove BBOS apps from the BlackBerry World. Make one for BBOS and another for BB10, keep them separate

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 06:53 PM