I think Blackberry is purposely trting to kill off its remaining Bb10 users. The 10.3.3 update was the begining. Ever since 10.3.3 came out my Passport has been laggy, unresponsive and even freezes.

My Passport used to be fluid and slick. It ran quick and responded beautifully for 2 and a half years. And as I read through these forums, I'm hearing more of the same from other users.

I might be over reacting but it's hard not to feel this way. It can't be a coincidence that these issues started with 10.3.3. The update updated nothing. And I think this latest BB World update is another purposeful nail in the coffin by Blackberry.

I think it would be easier for them, and more profitable, to just hurry and kill off the remaining BB10 users. This really pi55es me off as I was a Blackberry diehard for years. There is no way I'm ever going to buy a BB Android phone. It's lipstick on a pig. It's fake. If I wanted an Android phone then I would buy a real Android phone that's been around for a while and polished... Which is exactly what I'm being forced to do.

Bye bye blackberry. It's been a good ride and I'm sad to see it end.
    bbafdad likes this.
    02-10-17 11:36 PM
    Business is business. They can't keep us on the same phone forever, unfortunately.

However, they gave us a few updates.

Those of us remaining on OS 10 are with it despite its limitations. Why? Because of push email, pkb perhaps, security, the hub, the simple interface, multi tasking, excellent business phone, great battery, you know your positive reasons why you stayed with 10.

I have a Galaxy S6 from my job. The email really is not fluid as in OS 10. It is actually rigid. Androids are good for gaming apps. As is Ios. But for communication it has its limits.

What do you think?

Posted via CB10
    02-10-17 11:54 PM
    Bye! But you are welcome to our sister site android central
    02-11-17 12:11 AM
    Business is business. They can't keep us on the same phone forever, unfortunately.

However, they gave us a few updates.

Those of us remaining on OS 10 are with it despite its limitations. Why? Because of push email, pkb perhaps, security, the hub, the simple interface, multi tasking, excellent business phone, great battery, you know your positive reasons why you stayed with 10.

I have a Galaxy S6 from my job. The email really is not fluid as in OS 10. It is actually rigid. Androids are good for gaming apps. As is Ios. But for communication it has its limits.

What do you think?

Posted via CB10
    Try a different app. Android is far more flexible than BB10.
    02-11-17 12:35 AM