Hi all,

So I went for trip over the 3 day weekend (only 3 days where I live). Went to another country right next to mine, same timezone, before the time change.
    Today, I take my flight back and, a couple of hours before the flight, I check BlackBerry travel which suddenly predicts the flight as being "delayed" one hour (so, flight was at 13:30 and BBT said it would be at 14:30).
    The flight was absolutely on time, and five hours later, when I refresh the trip in BBT, it still obstinately says the trip was an hour late.
    So, has anyone noticed this issue before?
    Could it be a bug in BlackBerry Travel in the way the timezones work ? I could see how it would happen: flight details are entered into Travel for a specific time before the time change, then the time changes and the new time is one hour ahead...something like that.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 12:40 PM
    Your BlackBerry is in an alternate dimension where time is different by one hour.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 01:02 PM
    Your BlackBerry is in an alternate dimension where time is different by one hour.

Posted via CB10
    Hmm.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 01:42 PM
    How are you getting your app to work? Mine doesn't seem to want to add my itinerary even if I email it to [email protected]

Posted via CB10
    05-19-16 09:08 PM
    I used it for the 1st time this past weekend and it worked well. My trip also involved a different time zone by an hour and it didn't lead to any errors. It was very good at giving me notifications of any changes, even gate changes for connecting flights. I was impressed.
    Wished I had this when I was travelling more frequently.

I'm sorry I don't have any suggestions for you. Hopefully someone will.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-16 10:36 PM
    I don't experience this either.

If I'm not wrong, BlackBerry grabs data externally. So if it mentions a delay, it can't be the phone nor BlackBerry Travel.

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    05-20-16 12:02 AM

Posted via CB10
    Great Scott!

*C5303
    05-20-16 01:23 AM
    I know, I usually have no problems at all with BlackBerry travel. Just this one time. probably related to the time change.

How are you getting your app to work? Mine doesn't seem to want to add my itinerary even if I email it to [email protected]

Posted via CB10
    Have you turned on automatic hub scanning ?

Posted via CB10
    05-20-16 02:17 AM
    I travel extensively for my job, I was averaging 20 flights a month, and found BlackBerry Travel to be unreliable. I stopped using it years ago. I still periodically try to use it with the same unreliable results.

I have used various alternatives over the years but now use FlightView, it is Android and it works perfectly.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-16 09:52 AM