Does anyone know why the BlackBerry Travel app doesn't pick up travel itinerary from the hub or emails (which it is suppose to). Even when you try to do it by clicking "share" and trying to add it to the "BlackBerry Travel" app directly from the email in the Hub, it doesn't appear. It seems the only way is to add it in manually, but then it doesn't seem to link to your calendar...annoying! Why can't they get to things right, even with their billions in the bank...elementary Watson, elementary!

Posted via CB10
    04-08-16 06:23 AM
    Mine doesn't always pick up itineraries in my email ... but does occasionally. Think it has to do with the format of the email because it sometimes works.

But when I manually "share" to BlackBerry Travel, it works every time. I use BlackBerry Travel quite often.

Hope you figure out a resolution ... just wanted you to know I have similar problems but it does work for me.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-16 06:59 AM
    Normally mine does but sometimes it won't. When I TN doesn't happen I just email it to my BlackBerry travel address it adds it to the app and it always works

Sent from my battered and bruised but still kicking (just barely) Z30.
    04-08-16 07:30 AM
    Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn�t. I booked an international holiday for myself and the details were picked up. My employer booked a domestic trip, but it didn't get captured, either manually or automatically.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-16 09:08 AM
    Went on a trip to Bermuda last month and it worked great. It picked up a gate change and a time delay flawlessly for me and my wife was amazed that it came through before an announcement in the airport. Make sure you have emails to your travel partners set to text only (not HTML) and I think (not sure about this...but) it works better.
    04-08-16 09:16 AM
    Southwest is 80 percent success 20 percent it won'tI have no idea why it will or won't do sometimes and other times it will

Posted via CB10
    04-09-16 04:42 PM
    Try emailing the itinerary to [email protected]

Posted via CB10
    04-09-16 10:08 PM
    I've noticed with mine, it seems to depend on how the email is Sent (html vs. text) . I haven't paid too close attention to it but most of the time it works great!

Posted via CB10
    04-10-16 09:30 AM