Edit:
    I've got good news. I should be getting better communication with Blackberry and Sachesi will be restored on Blackberry World.

Thanks everyone for your support, especially Gilbert.

Edit:
    Blackberry have, on Christmas day for me, reneged on this agreement. They are now saying they will permanently remove Sachesi from Blackberry World. Also, they will remove my vendor account.
    There are no terms breached or quoted but they have the right to remove anyone they want without reason as it is their own marketplace.
    So, I will informally agree to a Christmas Day truce. I will respect their wishes and I will no longer report any security concerns to Blackberry, as I have identified that it was reporting these issues that has upset them.

Merry Christmas everyone.
    Last edited by xsacha; 12-24-14 at 01:10 PM.
    12-21-14 05:10 PM
    Thanks for your work Sacha and sorry about the approach BlackBerry has taken.
    12-21-14 05:14 PM
    Yes thanks for all the help and hard work you've done to help everyone here who enjoy tinkering with there devices.
    moody, Mecca EL, Pcmx and 2 others like this.
    12-21-14 05:16 PM
    See if u were to get mad and release the kracken they would be pissed, if u let everyone know how to do what they don't want you too, they would be pissed.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 05:16 PM
    They have a serious lack of respect for developers... this is probably their biggest problem these days...

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 05:19 PM
    It seems that the company that specializes in security is not taking security as seriously as it should.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 05:25 PM
    Who is xsacha? ;p

JK!
    That's really bad when security is BlackBerry's #1 priority. If there are exploits reported, they should be taken care of immediately. I hope Mr. John Chen is aware of these exploits?

Once you go black, you can't turn back! Posted via CB10
    Heinz Katchup and Soul_Est like this.
    12-21-14 05:28 PM
    Thank you for your time and effort aiding us. You are a true Sir.

Posted from Angband using the mighty Hammer of the Underworld, my Q10
    12-21-14 05:30 PM
    Thanks Sacha. You have helped many folks with your work.

You can lead a horse to water . . .

Perhaps if you approached Investor Relations you might get less CYA from people a bit removed from the issues.
    12-21-14 05:32 PM
    But what's their reasoning for the NDA? Is it to keep information between you and BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    anon(9208252) and Mecca EL like this.
    12-21-14 05:32 PM
    Thx man for your hard work and dedication I bought Sachesi a month (or two) ago and I did that just to show you support..I'm hoping B1aze or some admin at least will notice that and will find a way to inform BlackBerry! All the NDA thing is BS to me..Let's hope things will be fixed and you'll be again in contact with BlackBerry(even if in a more polite manner)...
    12-21-14 05:41 PM
    Big thanks for all you do.

Blackberry should be PAYING you, not trying to stifle you.
    12-21-14 05:47 PM
    But what's their reasoning for the NDA? Is it to keep information between you and BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    It's so when I report something and months later it still works and there's no response on their side, I'm not allowed to show the exploits.
    Last edited by xsacha; 12-23-14 at 02:52 AM.
    12-21-14 05:51 PM
    Sorry to hear your experience, xSasha. That's pretty disappointing to hear how BlackBerry has treated you. I wouldn't be surprised though if the CB community raised enough of a stink about it - especially in light of Sony's unfortunate circumstances - BlackBerry will finally take you seriously.

And given that your app was hosted without issue for some time, perhaps one of the CB editors with close connections at BlackBerry HQ could do something to help you recoup your "seized" funds? Either way I think this situation has the capability to be resolved amicably.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 05:55 PM
    Surely the folks here at Crackberry have some connections at Blackberry that they can leverage. I'm hoping that this is already in the works.

Kevin/Bla1ze ... can you help this important contributor and member of this great blackberry community?
    12-21-14 05:59 PM
    Update: Shared the Article with a lot of Hashtags on Twitter.
    -------------

Wow. I can't believe how this has ended.

I really hope they come to their senses ASAP.
    Pulling your App is one (dumb) thing but keeping your Donations is unnecessary, a very childish way to tell you to shut up and shows they have no respect for Developers or People helping to find and fix holes at all.

I really hope you get at least your very well deserved Donations quickly.

And BlackBerry owes you a public and very big Sorry. I mean you reported the Problems quietly first, before going onwards.

You have done the right thing, in the correct order.

I really Love the Desktop Version. Thank you for your hard and fantastic work.

BTW: As BlackBerry now tries to keep you quiet, the only direction left for you to go, is going onward to get more public awareness. At least that they give you your Donations.

I can look to start into an Online Petition if you want? Even if it brings the high risk that BlackBerry will probably black list me for all future OS10 Beta Programs, if they keep behaving like they do now.

It's always better to have a 3rd Party start a Petition like that: That raise the psychological pressure by showing them, they have done the wrong thing.

Oliver

Via CB10 App. STL100-2 @ 10.3.1 Beta
    Last edited by MeerMusik; 12-21-14 at 07:26 PM.
    12-21-14 06:12 PM
    Surely the folks here at Crackberry have some connections at Blackberry that they can leverage. I'm hoping that this is already in the works.

Kevin/Bla1ze ... can you help this important contributor and member of this great blackberry community?
    I've already done my part. I have no intention of going into great detail what that means exactly so I'll leave it at that but like I say, I've addressed it where I could in hopes to help everyone involved in the situation. eg: Sacha, BlackBerry and us as users of the services.
    12-21-14 06:12 PM
    I've already done my part. I have no intention of going into great detail what that means exactly so I'll leave it at that but like I say, I've addressed it where I could in hopes to help everyone involved in the situation. eg: Sacha, BlackBerry and us as users of the services.
    Well done! Keep us informed!
    anon(9208252) likes this.
    12-21-14 06:17 PM
    Bla1ze is like the NSA of Crackberry! (in a good way lol)

Once you go black, you can't turn back! Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 06:25 PM
    I too am sorry that it has come to this. I thank you kind Sir for all you valiant efforts.

Efforts are being made to bring this situation to the correct people with the correct visibility.

I will say no more.

Z10STL100-4/10.3.1.1154
    12-21-14 06:38 PM
    Hmm. I don't know what I would be doing with my BlackBerry if it weren't for xsacha. I and just about any of us here can be thankful to have such a developer to allow us to really utilize our devices. I'm sorry for your issue with BlackBerry sacha and if we are talking security I would have expected a better response from BlackBerry. If they really want to be the best they are going to have to stay on top of these kinds of things. This can become very bad publicity for BlackBerry and they are being foolish.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 06:38 PM
    Welcome to the corporate world...NDA are unfortunately the new way of doing business... why I do not know as there are many ways deceminate information in this day and age... prior to the internet NDA actually meant something.... as for the OP treatment... pretty much par for the course to anyone who a corporation thinks may be rocking the boat for them..... many times there are actually reasons for why corporations do this sort of nonsense... problem is we never hear about it.... so it makes no sense to us and person affected... not sticking up for BB but after 30 plus years contracting to various businesses big and small... I could write a book on some of the goings on I have seen..... all I can say to the OP is marshal your forces.... take it for what it is... corporate indifference for all you have contributed to BB both officially and otherwise.... good example of why large corporations are despised by many.....
    12-21-14 07:03 PM
    Now this is an approach I think we can all get behind!

If there is anything "we" can do to make our voices heard about this lack of interest in security fixes & lack of respect towards someone doing voluntary work for them, please let us know.

As far as I know they are actively working on the issue this all started with, finally, but that's all just hear-say of course.

BlackBerry Passport signed @ C0007CC89
    moody and Skyforever like this.
    12-21-14 07:15 PM
    Don't get too disheartened. There are still a lot of great people at BlackBerry. You're just up against the bureaucracy of a typical large corporation. You have our support, and I would hope that things will work out in the end.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1154
    12-21-14 07:16 PM
    Thanks Bla1ze. Much appreciated.

No need to go into detail, and it wasn't expected that you would reveal your sources or your discussions. I'm sure that can be managed between the parties involved through PMs, BBMs, and other private mechanisms.

Good looking out for all of us.

Can you also get us some free devices? Couldn't resist throwing this in since you were here
    00stryder likes this.
    12-21-14 07:41 PM
227 123 ...