Reincarnation of living Stephen Elop is John Chen
    He killed BB10 very softly but take my words he can't sell Android too.
    Poetic Justice !!
    Q10Bold likes this.
    04-13-16 12:07 PM
    Slashgear is asking Who Killed BBOS? Android or iPhone?

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 12:22 PM
    Reincarnation of living Stephen Elop is John Chen
    He killed BB10 very softly but take my words he can't sell Android too.
    Poetic Justice !!
    This!!!
    Chen is the destroyer!!!

Posted via Q10Bold
    04-13-16 12:22 PM
    http://utbblogs.com/bring-out-your-dead/

BlackBerry forever, Android junk never
    xKingHopy likes this.
    04-13-16 12:26 PM
    The only thing Chen said recenty about BB10 devices is that the Classic is no longer being made. It does probably mean BB10 will be phased out since there are no plans for any 2016 devices but there is no official statement.
    04-13-16 12:35 PM
    Why this thread still exist? Spam?
    moyah8, xKingHopy and LSDBerry like this.
    04-13-16 12:40 PM
    This thread reflects the general perception regarding BlackBerry the company and its products, especially BB10 devices. Whether the perception is the reality or not, that is always up for debate.
    04-13-16 02:10 PM
    If Chen thinks BlackBerry OS 10 users are going to upgrade to an Android device he is seriously deluded. Why pay UK �600 for an unproven and quite frankly ugly device when you can pay 25% of that for an Android device from another reputable manufacturer. That performs just as well if not better. OS10 has the Hub and swiping in and out of 4 open apps simultaneously. These are huge selling points over Android but Chen has bailed out to trying to convince buyers ( with the usual lack of advertising) to buy a device which won't compete in a market with many devices with more attractive manufacturers. OS10 is finished and BlackBerry has killed its own hardware division Stone dead by its total lack of vision. BlackBerry is doomed to failure in the Android world already dominated by successful others. BB Management should hang their heads in shame

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 03:25 PM
    �If we can make Android phone as secure as Blackberry 10, which will be difficult, but if we can make it then the two lines will merge,� Chen said. �If it doesn�t, then I have to look for an answer to the customer.�
    Of course this depends on who gets to decide what "secure enough" means. If it is the governments mentioned earlier in the article I'm thinking that the answer will be no, and Chen (or his replacement) will be looking in two years.

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.2.2876
    04-13-16 03:35 PM
    Of course this depends on who gets to decide what "secure enough" means. If it is the governments mentioned earlier in the article I'm thinking that the answer will be no, and Chen (or his replacement) will be looking in two years.

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.2.2876
    Even in that rosy scenario it would be a high-priced Secusmart type device which wouldn't interest the users here.
    04-13-16 03:59 PM
    It's been a great run. Goodnight and thank you Blackberry for all the great devices. You will be missed.
    04-13-16 05:35 PM
    and a passport from shopbb will still run you more than $500, just what in the world is going on behind closed doors over there
    04-13-16 06:19 PM
    and a passport from shopbb will still run you more than $500, just what in the world is going on behind closed doors over there
    I honestly don't think they have a massive inventory of BB10 devices. Why lower the price drastically if you don't have tons of inventory. If people are waiting for fire-sale prices, my guess is that they will be waiting for nothing. May be a slight decrease but not much. We will see--I could be wrong.
    04-13-16 06:31 PM
    I honestly don't think they have a massive inventory of BB10 devices. Why lower the price drastically if you don't have tons of inventory. If people are waiting for fire-sale prices, my guess is that they will be waiting for nothing. May be a slight decrease but not much. We will see--I could be wrong.

they have at least 999 thats the most i can add to my cart before checking out
    brookie229 and xKingHopy like this.
    04-13-16 06:45 PM
    Lol.. isn't N4BB massively late on this aside from pulling quotes out their behinds? - No more BlackBerry phones? It's the same article everyone ran with to say Chen confirmed two mid-range Android devices despite having said that since Dec-Jan and that the Priv was too expensive. Geez, stick to the original thread.
    moyah8 likes this.
    04-13-16 07:39 PM
40 12