To BB10, make it work with the hub and then replace the crappy Facebook with it.

I think this is best solution.

Posted via CB10
    Sime0n_S likes this.
    12-26-14 07:15 AM
    They have made huge improvements on fb the latest one is actually decent. Does what I need it to do and I like it.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 07:28 AM
    For me it's still quite unusable. Ever since I got my phone it would randomly stop working for 10-20 minutes. Chats don't load, friend list doesn't load, feed doesn't work and then it randomly all comes back... everything else is working flawlessly in the meantime

BlackBerry Q10 SQN100-3
    12-26-14 08:09 AM
    Better not port the android version. With fb for android the notification for public pages didn't work right or not. It was one main thing for me to change to BlackBerry. Only bb have the real push for public page updates.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 08:17 AM
    And then people would be complaining it's not a native app and that it's draining the battery like crazy!

Once you go black, you can't turn back! Posted via CB10
    Ealaionta likes this.
    12-26-14 08:33 AM
    I'm so not interested in the social media aspects of my device. As long as I can view and upload a pic I'm OK.

Not sent from an iOS device.
    habs_fan likes this.
    12-26-14 08:34 AM
    I'm so not interested in the social media aspects of my device. As long as I can view and upload a pic I'm OK.

Not sent from an iOS device.
    Your interests are irrelevant, it's an important business tool that blackberry needs.

Posted via CB10
    bakron1 likes this.
    12-26-14 09:07 AM
    I am pretty pissed that whenever I am talking to somebody via Facebook I need to get back to the hub and again in the conversation thread to see the new messages. Is there a known issue or its my Facebook installation?

Sent via my square wonder thingie
    12-26-14 09:15 AM
    To BB10, make it work with the hub and then replace the crappy Facebook with it.

I think this is best solution.

Posted via CB10
    No!

If you are such Android/iOS-fascinated, get yourself a Samsung Galaxy.

I don't won't to see Android Fonts, graphics on my BlackBerry! I am perfectly satisfied with the BB-version!
    habs_fan and der_mit like this.
    12-26-14 09:30 AM
    I am pretty pissed that whenever I am talking to somebody via Facebook I need to get back to the hub and again in the conversation thread to see the new messages. Is there a known issue or its my Facebook installation?

Sent via my square wonder thingie
    Haha. Funny. One of the best things for me in the BlackBerry is that there is no need to open fb or messenger to do a conversation. Only need the hub. Crazy world...

Posted via CB10
    Ealaionta and tsi200 like this.
    12-26-14 10:13 AM
    Your interests are irrelevant, it's an important business tool that blackberry needs.

Posted via CB10
    Your interests are irrelevant then as well lol wow just because your opinion thinks something is relevant doesn't mean the world has to agree

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 10:38 AM
    This would probably be a good solution, if they could get notifications working, since the BlackBerry 10 app doesn't receive notifications in real-time.
    12-26-14 10:56 AM
    This thread is a great example of "different strokes for different folks".... see it all the time... because one app does not do something the way a user wants it then needs to be replaced... forget that the majority do not have an issue... go to an Android forum and you will see plenty of complaints about how the Facebook for Android has issues...... the quintessential "me" example... because it does not work for me... change it for everyone...... I echo a couple of the other posts for those who seem to have such a woody for Android Apps... buy an Android Phone... as posted before.. the complaints will then start that it is not native... When I bought my BB I bought it for BB and for all that works and all that does not... I did not delude myself that it was perfect or fit all my needs... but on the whole it does... do not have a single Android app on my phone as BB covers what I need... reason I bought the phone in the first place... maybe those who keep harping about Android compatibility need to put their big boy pants on and accept they made a mistake with purchasing a BB device... would be a lot quieter place....
    12-26-14 11:03 AM
    ^ +1 dbmalloy!

Posted via CB10 - Z10 'Powered by BlackBerry'
    12-26-14 11:10 AM
    I don't really understand why people are so anti apk's. This is a feature of bb10 that bbry has embraced, and they work pretty flawless on the latest leaks.
    12-26-14 11:15 AM
    I don't understand, my Facebook works perfect. I'm missing one/two features. I cannot post pictures within comments or see pictures in comments.

My FB notifications for tagging, postings, messaging, etc work great in the HUB. Unless I'm viewing my NewsFeed or a Group I work strictly out of the HUB reading notifications and posting. I also use typing FB on the home screen to update my status which is a great feature.
    BlackBerry should port Facebook Android-img_20141226_123129.png

Posted by Rosco from my VZW Q10
    12-26-14 11:31 AM
    How can you say it works perfectly?
    It's one of the worst facebook implementation on any mobile platform. And I am talking only about the app performance which is ****ty!
    Heck, even on my old galaxy s2 the app performance is much much better than on the z10..

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 12:40 PM
    I don't understand, my Facebook works perfect. I'm missing one/two features. I cannot post pictures within comments or see pictures in comments.

That feature is already added on the new facebook update in beta zone.

Posted at CB10 Passport 10.3.1.1151
    12-26-14 12:45 PM
    That feature is already added on the new facebook update in beta zone.

Posted at CB10 Passport 10.3.1.1151
    Can we post picture or sticker on fb chat as well?

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 12:49 PM

My FB notifications for tagging, postings, messaging, etc work great in the HUB. Unless I'm viewing my NewsFeed or a Group I work strictly out of the HUB reading notifications and posting. I also use typing FB on the home screen to update my status which is a great feature.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141226_123129.png 
Views:	345 
Size:	159.5 KB 
ID:	323297

You can post pics and see pics in comments. But only for us special beta zone users.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 01:11 PM
    You can post pics and see pics in comments. But only for us special beta zone users.

Posted via CB10
    "Special"...hoping your being sarcastic. If not, that's laughable.
    12-26-14 02:11 PM
    This thread is a great example of "different strokes for different folks".... see it all the time... because one app does not do something the way a user wants it then needs to be replaced... forget that the majority do not have an issue... go to an Android forum and you will see plenty of complaints about how the Facebook for Android has issues...... the quintessential "me" example... because it does not work for me... change it for everyone...... I echo a couple of the other posts for those who seem to have such a woody for Android Apps... buy an Android Phone... as posted before.. the complaints will then start that it is not native... When I bought my BB I bought it for BB and for all that works and all that does not... I did not delude myself that it was perfect or fit all my needs... but on the whole it does... do not have a single Android app on my phone as BB covers what I need... reason I bought the phone in the first place... maybe those who keep harping about Android compatibility need to put their big boy pants on and accept they made a mistake with purchasing a BB device... would be a lot quieter place....
    Post of the year here!

Since 2 years I am laughing my premium a$$ of the people bit*****g, whining, complaining and sideloading, snapping Android apps.

They really forgot that many apps already preloaded and native Blackberry! And you described it perfectly. They just did a big EFFING mistake buying a Blackberry.

I crack up when they whine about their precious banking app not available. Or Instragram!

Imagine if Evernote, Bloomberg, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, etc. wouldn't be there. Native! LOL! The hypocrisy here sometimes is strong!

I also have no Android installed. I can do everything on it! I know that the ebay and Skype app are ported. But you can get them at the BB World. And I am fine with that!

Now BB brought the possibility installing Android apps via Amazon Apps, which I find interesting! Anyway, you will never satisfy them. There will always someone who is born to complain. Just get an Android or Iphone. Go 100% or just let it go.
    habs_fan and bakron1 like this.
    12-26-14 03:05 PM
    Post of the year here!

Since 2 years I am laughing my premium a$$ of the people bit*****g, whining, complaining and sideloading, snapping Android apps.

They really forgot that many apps already preloaded and native Blackberry! And you described it perfectly. They just did a big EFFING mistake buying a Blackberry.

I crack up when they whine about their precious banking app not available. Or Instragram!

Imagine if Evernote, Bloomberg, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, etc. wouldn't be there. Native! LOL! The hypocrisy here sometimes is strong!

I also have no Android installed. I can do everything on it! I know that the ebay and Skype app are ported. But you can get them at the BB World. And I am fine with that!

Now BB brought the possibility installing Android apps via Amazon Apps, which I find interesting! Anyway, you will never satisfy them. There will always someone who is born to complain. Just get an Android or Iphone. Go 100% or just let it go.
    There's nothing wrong to express what we expect from handset we're using. If people stop demanding, that's mean they stop caring, stop expecting, and they will not give a damn with BlackBerry, sooner or later BlackBerry will be forgotten. It's happening now, many top surveyor has kick out BlackBerry from their survey lists.

It's true, some people is born to complain, but there're also some kind of people who just unable to take any criticism \(≧∇≦)/

Posted via CB10
    Chrisy likes this.
    12-26-14 03:44 PM
    I use Facebook for android as my primary driver. However 10.3.1.1151 has become unstable recently and Facebook for android is one of the applications that crashes occasionally. I hope it's because the software release I am using on the z10 isn't stable. I've never had problems before with 10.2 leaks and 10.2.1 was the most stable yet when they opened up the android runtime.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 04:07 PM
    "Special"...hoping your being sarcastic. If not, that's laughable.
    Of course I'm sarcastic. I also encourage people to join beta zone.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 05:04 PM
30 12