Blackberry Remember - How To video, but 2 questions re Outlook sync
Here's the vid :
BlackBerry Z10 Support - How To Demo BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone Help 101
Here are the questions :
1) It mentions syncing to Outlook, but now how or which Outlook it syncs to (desktop version without Exchange vs Outlook.com) - any idea as to which one(s) it syncs to, and how?
2) It mentions you can Tag the Task entries - do these correspond to desktop Outlook's "Categories", and if they do, will they sync along with the Task?
TIA - R.
- 02-05-2013, 01:04 AM #2
On no1 I believe it syncs with the email service setup on your phone - so my exchange account tasks are there. I would assume Outlook.com's tasks would also sync there (I haven't set my outlook.com account up as i don't use it). There is no wired sync for any of the PIM apps and the outlook desktop client directly.
I'm not sure on no2.
- 02-05-2013, 06:21 AM #3
More speculation from me, I would love to know about this stuff as I have a ton of Tasks and Memos on my current BB. It sounds like I'm going to have to go through all my Tasks and Memos and re-assign Folders, colors and tags to make them easily searchable in BB10.
- By your_worst_nightmare013 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 14Last Post: 05-13-2012, 10:11 PM
- By JRSCCivic98 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 30Last Post: 03-05-2010, 02:02 AM
- By Bellus in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2008, 11:29 PM
- By Berryman in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-08-2008, 08:53 AM
- By AZA43 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2008, 03:42 PM