I've been using this functionality for a little while now and figured i'd share.

EverNote integration to the BB10 OS makes it possible to view your BB Remember notes on your desktop. [ For the uninformed, on your BB10 set this up under SETTINGS > ACCOUNTS ]. Taking it one step further, there's a Windows app called EverNote Sticky Notes that will synchronize whatever notes you create in your StickyNotes folder into "post-it" notes on your desktop.

Download it here: Evernote Sticky Notes

Naturally, it works in reverse also. Any new sticky notes you create while on your desktop will be pushed to your EverNote account and therefore your handset.

Sometimes it's too easy to forget something important, but it's pretty hard to ignore a bright new stickynote the next time you sit at your PC.

Blackberry Remember & Desktop StickyNotes-untitled.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Blackberry Remember & Desktop StickyNotes-img_20130584.png  
    madx80h likes this.
    05-31-13 12:09 PM
    I've been using this as well, absolutely love it.
    05-31-13 04:19 PM
    This is pretty cool.
    Threw me off at first because I've always had Sticky Notes on my computer, but it wasn't Evernote Sticky Notes...the two different versions look exactly alike.
    Here I was trying to synchronize the Sticky Notes that came with Windows 7 and I thought I had broken software. I've never really used Sticky Notes on my computer as I didn't see a use for it...now I will!

Posted via CB10 on a sexy Z10
    05-31-13 05:08 PM
    I've been using this functionality for a little while now and figured i'd share.

EverNote integration to the BB10 OS makes it possible to view your BB Remember notes on your desktop. [ For the uninformed, on your BB10 set this up under SETTINGS > ACCOUNTS ]. Taking it one step further, there's a Windows app called EverNote Sticky Notes that will synchronize whatever notes you create in your StickyNotes folder into "post-it" notes on your desktop.

Download it here: Evernote Sticky Notes

Naturally, it works in reverse also. Any new sticky notes you create while on your desktop will be pushed to your EverNote account and therefore your handset.

Sometimes it's too easy to forget something important, but it's pretty hard to ignore a bright new stickynote the next time you sit at your PC.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	815 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	167102
    Now if you could move device native items (like flagged emails) n the Remember app to the Evernote Sticky Notes folder, that would be awesome. Alas, you can't move device items to synced folders in the Remember app.
    05-31-13 05:17 PM
    Really Really thank you very much for this : ) : D
    Since i bought the Z10 i am totally neglecting my Nexus4, once u try the bb Hub, calender and remember there is no coming back.
    I was only missing synching my google keep notes with my desktop, now its over and in a better way.
    10-23-13 07:34 AM
    Can someone please provide me with a more detailed step by step take on how to set this up on my Passport. I have Evernote installed on my Passport and no Evernote and Evernote Sticky Notes installed on Desktop. Just need to now lin Remember with Evernote Sticky Notes on Passport so all my Remember Notes appear on Desktop as well. Thanks.
    04-09-16 10:57 PM
    Can someone please provide me with a more detailed step by step take on how to set this up on my Passport. I have Evernote installed on my Passport and no Evernote and Evernote Sticky Notes installed on Desktop. Just need to now lin Remember with Evernote Sticky Notes on Passport so all my Remember Notes appear on Desktop as well. Thanks.
    There's an extra step for Evernote integration in Remember, from your home screen go to Settings -> Accounts -> Add Account and choose Evernote from the list.

I haven't used Evernote Sticky Notes but Notes that sync with your account should appear on any connected apps.
    04-09-16 11:22 PM
    Nice solution! I've used evernote for a long time and i didnt like some aspects of this app : not so fast to open on BB10, and not so fast on windows too (evernote desktop app) and of course using bb10 notes helps a lot.
    Meanwhile another concer i ever have was to put all my notes (that i use a lot as email and messages templates) on one app and keep locked with this app (evernote). What if my next device dont work well with evernote? So i decided to put all my notes on txt files! Wich at first sight seems to be very oldfashion but has some advantages :
    - i can make as many subfolders as i wont
    - its universal and compatible with all devices and desktop OSs in the future
    - its always fast to open no matter wich device or desktop you are using
    To open and manipulate them you just have to use a nice txt editor (im using hugsoft for bb10 wich have nice shortucuts to copy and paste)
    I have to agree that using remember is much more pleasant than that solution, but i would like to share this alternative solution..

Posted via CB10
    04-10-16 06:33 AM
    Awesome and thanks for sharing! I'll be setting that up as I use the remember app all the time.

Sent from my battered and bruised but still kicking (just barely) Z30.
    04-10-16 10:08 AM
    Yeah, this is very cool. Thanks for the tip.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-16 10:13 AM