Can somebody tell me what the **** is going on. I know I've read countless threads about BlackBerry 10 deleting emails and texts but my phone won't stop doing it, I'm running official 10.2.1

Have BlackBerry even acknowledged that their software has a problem and are they going to fix it?

I can't keep having my phone mysteriously deleting my texts and emails to the point where I'm considering dumping the platform due to lack of acknowledgement and fix times.

Anyone got any advice?
    03-13-14 01:43 AM
    Stop letting your kids play with your phone, or stop deleting or moving the emails from your mailbox. As for the texts I don't know it's not a common problem or a problem at all under the current OS otherwise others would have replied to your post by now to complain about the same issue.

But if you can live with rebuilding your phone I would recommend you do a security wipe and start over, just in case there are left overs from the previous OS still trapped inside. You should do a back up first, and you can attempt to do a restore after it's wiped but it still shows the same behavior wipe and start over fresh.
    03-13-14 02:59 AM
    I'm having this problem! Anyone else?

Posted via CB10
    03-14-14 09:47 PM
    04-25-14 05:15 PM
    Operator error or setup error.

Posted via Verizon Z10 - OS v10.1.2.2174
    04-25-14 08:31 PM
    There have been cases of unexpected deletion, but they seem fairly rare.

The most common explanations are using "Delete all prior" without realizing it, or (in my opinion) devices where the data has been corrupted. (ie lots of battery pulls or bad software installs etc)

Since whofrank seems to still be actively logging in and posting here (as recently as today), I'd love to know what the latest is on this issue from 1.5 months ago. I assume it's been resolved.
    04-26-14 04:45 AM