This is the statement I basically hear and read on a daily basis....

Yea blackberry where great once and could well be again..

Why I own a Z10 is not really because of that "Believe" slogan but because I'm my eyes it is the best phone and does what I need when I need it without what I don't need. Yes it's greatly lacking the "big" apps but as we know this is something blackberry cannot do much about without "numbers". Do not think blackberry can "take on" IOS or even Android because of their numbers and finances but they have to do better in building their numbers so app developers make the "big" apps for us and it becomes a level playing field.

Marketing wise we all know blackberry are rubbish...even miss Alicia Keys I appreciate she's working but please oh please plug blackberry more...even if you prefer iphone your paid by blackberry so act like it's the best...get all your celebrity friends to plug it too ;o)

Sorry to rant but nothing would give me greater pleasure than the statement "BlackBerry is dead, Why Even Own one..." to one day die!

OS10 is new but only way it will sustain is not only with evolution but marketing = numbers = = success

Love My Z10, Posted via Excellent CB10
    07-02-13 02:29 AM
    I always answer this starting with "they have over $3 billion in cash and zero debt. They're far from dead." then I show them some of the great features of BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    fbloise and yvpan1 like this.
    07-02-13 02:46 AM
    I don't know, the'll have to start off by competing with Windows phone. that means in terms of office and Business user, actually I do see some support for BlackBerry the absolute app is really great, once you tweak the lit when in pocket feature, but mostly an anglo saxon perspective.

Furthermore the cheap q5 seems not so cheap but that depends on how they'll contract it I guess sometimes phones might be expensive on contract to make people go off contract.

Then there's the Aristo - If blackberry is not selling any phone - go ahead keep the update schedule if they are not selling any Z10's in particular the A10 should be having a hard time since it's basicly a Z10 with larger screen and Q10 form, (why would anyone want that) If the Z10 ain't selling that is.
    07-02-13 03:01 AM
    Before last Friday, no one had published a "BlackBerry is dead!" article in quite a while, it seemed.

Analysts overestimated BB10 shipment/sales, so the 2.7 million devices shipped appeared disappointing in comparison.

I don't know what it's been like in other countries, but in the U.S., the Z10 is hardly marketed, other than BlackBerry's twitter account, which does a really good job interacting with people. The Q10 just started coming out, and isn't available on all U.S. carriers yet. So for a company that many wrote off as dead, and doesn't have many big name apps, 2.7 million devices shipped sounds pretty good.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 04:05 AM
    Very true guys.. marketing marketing is where they lacking. Over here in the UK you are aware of it but obviously not as much as other handsets. See an advert on TV from time to time...

Love My Z10, Posted via Excellent CB10
    07-02-13 04:14 AM
    I own a Z10 and support BlackBerry simply because 300 spartans held 10,000 persians to a standstill. Technology is our battleground now and great things can be achieved.

Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.2354 on O2 UK
    michjarv likes this.
    07-03-13 04:55 AM
    If ppl say **** like that to me I d just tell them to keep up to date with the latest technology updates before speaking to me. Mean but I'd make sure they are the ignorant sounding one.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 05:34 AM
    If ppl say **** like that to me I d just tell them to keep up to date with the latest technology updates before speaking to me. Mean but I'd make sure they are the ignorant sounding one.

Posted via CB10
    My response would be that as of the latest developments, bb10 devices are selling very poorly and the stock drop has cut almost 3 billion off of their market cap just in the last few days. Not to mention the company has no integrity or credibility left after lying to its diehards about the bb10 update for the playbook. Not to mention their only marketing presence is with the coming soon� slogan of promises. None of which ever comes to fruition.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    appu3239 likes this.
    07-03-13 08:03 AM
    Here's TH comment on marketing

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=824789

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 08:07 AM