- 483 Posts
Blackberry not as secure as previously thought?
BlackBerry says TIFF vulnerability exposes enterprise servers to malware:
BlackBerry says TIFF vulnerability exposes enterprise servers to malware
- 02-18-13, 06:40 PM #2
TIFF exploits and PDF exploits have been around forever on BES and are patched swiftly.
- CrackBerry Master
02-18-13, 06:42 PM #3
- 1,259 Posts
Firstly this has been posted already and has nothing to do with BB10 and secondly Blackberry proactively recognized the security flaw and issued a fix. IMO it still makes Blackberry solution the most secured mobile solution on the planet
- 483 Posts
I wonder whether side loading android apps (even w/ a virus checker) will lower the high standing of Blackberry as a secure device. I understand needing to up the app count but you can't risk security...
iOS last week, Blackberry this week.
- By Rayysai in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 26Last Post: 05-08-13, 05:28 PM
- By kdna in forum News & RumorsReplies: 64Last Post: 09-22-12, 04:21 PM
- By DominicHennig in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 04-19-09, 03:40 PM
- By dv310p3r in forum Storm Rants & Raves ForumReplies: 48Last Post: 01-09-09, 08:31 PM
- By irondad in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 06-08-08, 10:16 AM