BlackBerry needs one OS for all phones and what I mean by that is what works on one phone needs to be on the other. Let's take instant action on the Q10 but you can't do it on the Z10. On the Z10 you can pull the keyboard up wit two fingers, so why can't we take instant action? I think all the smart people still need to sit down with all the people working on the core OS and say hey we should features for 1 device and not have it for the other when they're pretty much the same phone.

Yes I do see the dang search at the bottom but those 3 icons should be removable smh! LOL.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 02:49 AM
    Different hardware makes a need for different os's.
    01-17-14 04:32 AM
    Just tap the search and do whatever you want
    I thought of it more with the speed dial tho.. but the quick action thing works just the same in the search app..

BlackBerry needs 1 OS for all!-img_00000385.png

Posted via CB10 on my Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1055
    01-17-14 05:12 AM
    They do its called BlackBerry 10, it has been optimised for the devices that it runs on and so there are differences.

I do feel more has to be done to make the OS 'lighter' especially with the incoming Jakarta phone. This is one area Microsoft have done a good job with Windows 8 so it can run just as well on entry level Lumia's as it does on high-end models.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 05:17 AM