I am trying to add music to my Z10 via Blackberry Link and under the music heading it states the following "Blackberry Link can't access your iTunes music library" and "iTunes does not meet the minimum version requirement". Same think with iPhoto. I am running iTunes 11.0.1 (v12). If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it as I would like to add music to my Z10.

Thanks

Update 1: I was able to rectify the Blackberry Link issue with iPhoto by uninstalling iPhoto then reinstalling iPhoto and preforming all the accompanying software updates. I am now able to sync my photos and videos from my computer to my Z10 via Blackberry Link. I tried to use the same method with iTunes but I still get the same error message of "iTunes does not meet the minimum version requirement" even though I took my computer to the Apple Store and they have comfirmed that my version of iTunes is the most recent version available and all available updates have been downloaded and installed. For a company who claims that the Z10 can be synced effortlessly with iTunes I am very disappointed. If anyone has any recommendations I am all ears as I would like to keep this phone but this is a deal breaker for me.
    Last edited by BigSpruce; 02-15-13 at 08:15 AM.
    02-13-13 11:41 PM
    I am having almost the same issue. It says it can't find any music and to restart so I do and nothing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both several times. When I go into the settings and change my library to windows media player and change it back I get the message that there are no files in my itunes library. Let me know if you can figure this out!
    02-15-13 11:43 AM
    Is your issue with iTunes, iPhoto or both?
    02-15-13 10:06 PM
    Mine syncs fine however some songs are 0:00 for the time. Really annoying as they are the same file types as the others. I'm trying copying the music files directly to the SD card and seeing if that works.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-16-13 04:45 AM
    For a phone these days not to be able to properly sync music is crap.
    I'm using the latest version of itunes, and the latest updates to BlackBerry Link, and iTunes doesn't meet minimum requirements.... sort it out BB!
    Drag and dropping media is a terrible workaround. Surely this is item number 1 on your testing criteria?
    03-29-13 07:00 PM
    Mine worked via link but a couple of songs that are protected did not copy over though....
    03-29-13 07:05 PM
    Songs that used before because I imported them from a CD aren't copied anymore. Bizarrly the files seem to exist on the device but in the media player application it says local file missing....

When device is used in USB mass storage mode it plays them.... I'm giving up on this...
    05-19-13 08:43 AM
    Does anybody have a solution to this problem? I'm sitting here, staring at the, 'iTunes does not meet the minimum version requirement' for the hundredth time, thinking A. I'm going to put my fist through the screen any second out of pure frustration and B. what the hell was I thinking when I ditched my iPhone and bought a Z10? When my contract is up, I won't be making that same mistake again.
    Last edited by Dan Dent; 10-05-13 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Typo
    10-05-13 07:45 AM
    One of the reasons why I won't go anywhere near Apple ... iTunes. Even if the BlackBerry Link software is not that great I am grateful that I can manually sync. to my Z10 and manage my music library with Foobar 2000 on my PC. All the music syncing software I gave tried to date never works as well as having full manual control over the process.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 07:56 AM
    Nice new Blackberry Link interface. What a pity they can't be arsed to fix the iTunes sync problem.
    Last edited by Dan Dent; 04-17-14 at 06:37 AM. Reason: typo
    04-17-14 06:36 AM
    So Itunes is having issues and its BlackBerries fault?

Tell me when I can plug in my iphone and drag and drop my music files to it without the need for itunes to sync my music when I dont want all my music on my device.
    04-17-14 06:45 AM
    A. Blackberry Link is software created by Blackberry to, among other things, sync music from iTunes to a Blackberry device. From their website: Music can be synced and shared between your BlackBerry 10 device and your PC or Mac, with support for both Windows Media Player� and iTunes.

B. Actually, quite simply. Tick the 'Manage Music Manually box'.
    Last edited by Dan Dent; 04-17-14 at 07:05 AM. Reason: typo
    04-17-14 07:00 AM
    ...and for the record, Blackberry Link is having issues with iTunes, not, as you implied, the other way round.
    04-17-14 07:13 AM