I regularly backup (full backup) using LINK, because I have many important reminders stored in REMEMBER.

I just tried to restore a recent backup onto another BlackBerry just to make sure things were working correctly, and the REMEMBER entries were NOT saved or restored. Good thing I checked!

I was getting suspicious actually, because the backup seemed to be truncating at around the halfway point in the backup process on LINK.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Any suggestions on how to get REMEMBER included in the LINK full backup?

I'm running Q5SQR100-1 / 10.3.2.2876

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-15 05:36 PM
    Remember has the capability to sync with Evernote, but it should be picked up by Link. Are you doing a full or selective backup? If you're moving to a new device, have you tried the device switch option?

Posted via CB10
    12-28-15 05:54 AM
    I regularly backup (full backup) using LINK, because I have many important reminders stored in REMEMBER.

I just tried to restore a recent backup onto another BlackBerry just to make sure things were working correctly, and the REMEMBER entries were NOT saved or restored. Good thing I checked!

I was getting suspicious actually, because the backup seemed to be truncating at around the halfway point in the backup process on LINK.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Any suggestions on how to get REMEMBER included in the LINK full backup?

I'm running Q5SQR100-1 / 10.3.2.2876

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    Any special characters...?
    I had that happen when backing up contacts with "Contact X", but kudos to the dev, they were very helpful and got it fixed!

:-D

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    12-29-15 12:55 AM
    I'm doing a full backup. I haven't tried a device switch, only a restore.

On the weekend, I tried backing up my old Q10 and the same thing happened during the backup, where it sort of cut out of the process at around the 50 % point. I watched many applications get named as they were being registered, but Remember was never listed.

I guess either something is wrong with Link, or I have a setting in my phone that is preventing Remember from being backed up.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-15 06:51 AM