Hey guys got OS 10.3.2 recently no problems so far.
    I just wanted ask with regards to the Anti- theft program+ 10.3.2 , if the password on your BlackBerry 10 device is entered incorrectly for 10 times, will the device require your BlackBerry I'd login details to unlock the phone or will it get reset to factory?
    This assuming that the device has not before flagged as stolen on BlackBerry Protect.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 04:23 AM
    Starting with BlackBerry 10.3.2.500 if Protect is on, after a wipe you must be able to log into the BlackBerry ID last used to configure the phone. If you are unable to do that you will not be able to use the phone.

Z10STL100-3/10.3.2.2252 SR 10.3.2.2168
    anischab likes this.
    09-27-15 03:45 PM
    Starting with BlackBerry 10.3.2.500 if Protect is on, after a wipe you must be able to log into the BlackBerry ID last used to configure the phone. If you are unable to do that you will not be able to use the phone.
    Clearly stated Richard.

T-Mobile  вιaсĸвεггч� Passport � Autoloaded 1.2582 Sachesi to 10.3.1.2744 to 2.680 to 798 to 2204 to 2339 to 2639
    09-28-15 06:16 AM
    please what can i do i buy a blackberry z10 from my school mate and the phone is using his blackberry id when i wipe the phone, i now i can't used the phone because the phone is on anti theft and that my course mate is no longer coming to school...please what can i do to start using my phone please i need your help.
    02-21-17 04:17 AM
    please what can i do i buy a blackberry z10 from my school mate and the phone is using his blackberry id when i wipe the phone, i now i can't used the phone because the phone is on anti theft and that my course mate is no longer coming to school...please what can i do to start using my phone please i need your help.
    In theory there is absolutely nothing you can do (except try to contact your friend).
    02-21-17 08:50 AM
    Hi there,
    I have a Blackberry Classic that I had done a security wipe on. Since I'm now using the Priv, I thought of giving the Classic away. However, now that we're travelling, I thought of reviving the Classic and use it overseas with the other SIM card. After it's booted, it said "Login Required. To continue with device setup you must enter your Blackberry ID". So I did. It kept rejecting my email address. I don't know why.
    Any tips? I thought a security wipe will wipe everything, but apparently not.

Thanks much!
    07-16-17 07:49 AM
    Hi there,
    I have a Blackberry Classic that I had done a security wipe on. Since I'm now using the Priv, I thought of giving the Classic away. However, now that we're travelling, I thought of reviving the Classic and use it overseas with the other SIM card. After it's booted, it said "Login Required. To continue with device setup you must enter your Blackberry ID". So I did. It kept rejecting my email address. I don't know why.
    Any tips? I thought a security wipe will wipe everything, but apparently not.

Thanks much!
    Without the original BBID, your Classic is a brick. That's anti-theft at work.
    07-16-17 08:25 AM
    Hi Conite,
    My current bbid is the original bbid. I only have 1 bbid and the classic I am having problem with is mine, I used it before I started using the Priv. I wiped it because I wanted to give it away.

Just an update, I found out about the Blackberry protect site, I logged in with my BBID and it still shows my Blackberry Q10 on it. I am not sure why it never registered my Blackberry classic on it.
    07-16-17 08:31 AM
    Hi Conite,
    My current bbid is the original bbid. I only have 1 bbid and the classic I am having problem with is mine, I used it before I started using the Priv. I wiped it because I wanted to give it away.

Just an update, I found out about the Blackberry protect site, I logged in with my BBID and it still shows my Blackberry Q10 on it. I am not sure why it never registered my Blackberry classic on it.
    It must be associated with a different BBID. You would definitely see it online.
    07-16-17 08:44 AM
    Hi Conite,

Thank you for the message.

Yeah, I figured as well. It's so strange though. The Classic has never left my premises. It's driving me crazy not knowing whose ID it thinks it belongs to now.
    Thanks though.
    07-16-17 08:49 AM
    Try an old password?
    07-16-17 08:52 AM
    I'm so sorry! It finally dawned on me that my dad used it for a brief period.
    I was able to login now with his BB ID all set.
    Sorry! pardon my brain.
    07-16-17 08:59 AM