Does anyone know if certain apps that I have purchased on my Playbook will show up as already purchased on my Z10 if I use the same BlackBerry ID?

For example:

I purchased Angry Birds Seasons on my Playbook
    If this app were to come to BB10, would I have to buy it again?
    02-08-13 10:22 AM
    I would never do this to my own thread but I think that this is rather important to know since all other platforms has cross device communication with respect to purchased apps. If I buy an app on my Playbook with the same ID I should see it on my Z10 as download able without repayment?

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-09-13 08:09 PM
    Yes, but only the subset of them that have been marked as compatible with the Z10... in my case, just 4 o 5 of the apps I have on the PlayBook showed up but the list should increase as developers update their apps.
    02-09-13 09:58 PM
    I would never do this to my own thread but I think that this is rather important to know since all other platforms has cross device communication with respect to purchased apps. If I buy an app on my Playbook with the same ID I should see it on my Z10 as download able without repayment?

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    This has been asked and answered before. Your ability to download a BlackBerry 10 version of an app that you've already purchased on the PlayBook (or indeed a BlackBerry OS 5/6/7 devcie) for free depends on *whether* a developer is making a free upgrade available. It's *entirely* upto the developer of your application. BlackBerry has made the technology for this available. If you purchased apps from developers who have not made a free update available and you feel this is unfair, please contact the developers. Keep in mind that it does take work to update apps from PlayBook to BlackBerry 10 and certainly from legacy BlackBerry devices to BlackBerry 10.

Good luck.
    02-10-13 01:09 AM
    I wish they would implement this in with the music and video store on PB. I think it's absolute horse **** that Blackberry expects me to rebuy movies that I bought on my PB.
    02-10-13 01:12 AM