Hello and i'm sorry if the thread is wrong for my question.I have Classic(normal,with camera) and Q10.Both devices i bought from some guy on internet for me and my gf.I never used blackberry before so i was really new to this.Both devices working good,but when i try to download some apps from the blackberry world,the phone wants previously used Blackberry ID with password.In settings there is blackberry protect turned on.Both devices are in the same situation with different ID's.They work good for internet and almost everything,but now i want to remove these ID's from both devices.I am Android user and this is new for me.Can i wipe the devices without problem or i can't?Is there any way to remove these accounts and use my own?Thank you and sorry for my english,is not my native.Cheers!
    04-26-17 01:28 AM
    When you bought the phones from some guy.... did he give you the password for the BBID?

If so, disable BlackBerry Protect (will need the password). Then do a security wipe (faster to use an Autoloader to reinstall the OS) to "reset" the phone. If BlackBerry Protect was turned off then it should allow you to setup a new BBID.

If the original owner didn't give you his password.... you have a problem.
    04-26-17 07:39 AM
    I really hope OP can contact the seller. I hate hearing stories like this.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-17 02:15 PM
    Contact seller and tell them to go to protect.blackberry.com and remove the device.

Posted via Blackberry Passport
    04-26-17 03:06 PM
    I can't contact the seller anymore,he is not responding.Seems like i have a big problem.What can i do now,is there any other way to remove these accounts from devices?
    04-27-17 01:32 AM
    Unless the ID owner helps you nothing can be done.
    If you can access his email id contact him through that.
    Wiping phone is not a good idea at this point.
    04-27-17 04:01 AM