I'm wondering how they're going to integrate the Blackberry Hub to work with iOS? Is it going to override the notification system Apple currently uses? It seems the integration could be problematic. If they did it well though, I'd consider switching to iOS. Even if I had to pay for the HUB.
    03-26-15 02:18 PM
    I'm wondering how they're going to integrate the Blackberry Hub to work with iOS? Is it going to override the notification system Apple currently uses? It seems the integration could be problematic. If they did it well though, I'd consider switching to iOS. Even if I had to pay for the HUB.
    Look to how BBM currently works on iOS for a clue to how the "Experience" will be integrated. I kinda imagine it like Balance but without the level of integration - really just an app.
    03-26-15 02:30 PM
    Look to how BBM currently works on iOS for a clue to how the "Experience" will be integrated. I kinda imagine it like Balance but without the level of integration - really just an app.
    I wish they could somehow bake it in. I'm dreaming though.
    03-26-15 02:38 PM
    I wish they could somehow bake it in. I'm dreaming though.
    It really depend on what changes Apple might be bringing to iOS9....

But I think not allowing too many developers to have their Apps running in the background is one of their keys to success.
    03-26-15 02:52 PM
    It really depend on what changes Apple might be bringing to iOS9....

But I think not allowing too many developers to have their Apps running in the background is one of their keys to success.
    Hopefully iOS 9 implements this. Close enough. Beautiful iOS 9 concept video shows how iOS notifications should work | TechnoBuffalo
    03-26-15 03:31 PM
    Wow that looks terrible. It's interesting to see no other OS has anything even close to the Hub.
    Btw, which part of that is 'beautiful'...
    03-26-15 04:05 PM
    bb hub on ios? boo. do not make that mistake blackberry
    03-26-15 05:11 PM