- CrackBerry Abuser
- 488 Posts
With regards to Twitter & Facebook in the Blackberry Hub, how much integration will there be? Will you receive @replies or just DM with Twitter in the Hub?
And with Facebook, will the Hub only deal with private messages?
I only ask because I'm wondering how important the actual individual apps will be if the Hub can do most of it.__
- CrackBerry Genius
12-22-2012, 07:17 PM #2
- 1,708 Posts
My guess is that both DM's and @ responses will be in the Hub, as well as Inbox messages, wall posts, and notifications for Facebook. That's the way it is with the Messages app on OS 6 and 7, so I don't see any reason for them to go backwards on that with the Hub in BB10.Z30 (10.2.0.1809) | LE Z10 (10.2.1.1055) | Q5 (10.2.1.1055) | PlayBook 32GB (188.8.131.523) | Nexus 4 (Android 4.4.1)
- By kingz23 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 12Last Post: 12-17-2012, 06:53 PM
- By bstrelow in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 24Last Post: 12-06-2012, 09:26 PM
- By Nashstruck in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-02-2012, 04:00 AM
- By roach02 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2009, 04:00 PM
- By Detman101 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2008, 04:29 PM