All this new announcements from MWC2015 is great but it's mostly geared towards enterprise.

I think a consumer security suite or an SME suite could do well and may include Voice call, data and messaging encryption, one BlackBerry administrator to manage a smaller company or family devices would be a good idea.

Have this as an added service payable through carrier billing.

What do you guys think.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 04:50 AM
    All this new announcements from MWC2015 is great but it's mostly geared towards enterprise.

I think a consumer security suite or an SME suite could do well and may include Voice call, data and messaging encryption, one BlackBerry administrator to manage a smaller company or family devices would be a good idea.

What do you guys think.

Posted via CB10
    I actually do like the sound of that! Probably wouldn't use it in my particular situation, but I could definitely see many family's and many small-businesses usage!

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    03-02-15 06:53 AM

What do you guys think.

Posted via CB10
    You could do this now. Get a BES12 cloud subscription and then sign up for all of these services. You'd have the most secure family or mom&pop store in the city. But honestly, do you really need that kind of security? Do you want to pay for all of that? Everything breaks down as soon as you communicate with anyone outside of the group anyway (which would be 95% of your communication).

There are good reasons why this stuff is directed to the enterprise.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2267
    03-02-15 07:07 AM
    This sounds an awful lot like BlackBerry Unite, of which many said "that doesn't sound like anything I would ever use, but could be useful for some people". The problem was that there weren't enough some people.

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.2072
    03-02-15 07:47 AM
    You could do this now. Get a BES12 cloud subscription and then sign up for all of these services. You'd have the most secure family or mom&pop store in the city. But honestly, do you really need that kind of security? Do you want to pay for all of that? Everything breaks down as soon as you communicate with anyone outside of the group anyway (which would be 95% of your communication).

There are good reasons why this stuff is directed to the enterprise.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2267
    There are 5 man government appointed agencies/companies who handle sensitive information such as public relations, also 8 man strong strategy consultants.

All over the world there are small companies who handle sensitive data. For example here in Malaysia, Apple has a 3 man company dealing only with negotiations with telco or carriers. Everything else such as device sales and support is outsourced to other companies.

As far as families are concerned, I'm sure that there are children of VIPS and politicians who want to safeguard their privacy and security.

Of course this is all just an idea.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 08:40 AM
    There are 5 man government appointed agencies/companies who handle sensitive information such as public relations, also 8 man strong strategy consultants.

All over the world there are small companies who handle sensitive data. For example here in Malaysia, Apple has a 3 man company dealing only with negotiations with telco or carriers. Everything else such as device sales and support is outsourced to other companies.

As far as families are concerned, I'm sure that there are children of VIPS and politicians who want to safeguard their privacy and security.

Of course this is all just an idea.

Posted via CB10
    So BES12 cloud it is then. It's available.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2267
    03-02-15 08:47 AM
    Yeah.. it's good. A blackberry mail service for consumers! I will sure quite from Google instantly.....

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 08:49 AM
    Yeah.. it's good. A blackberry mail service for consumers! I will sure quite from Google instantly.....

Posted via CB10
    :/

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    03-02-15 11:37 AM