BlackBerry Certificates Only for BES Users? The **** :(
I'm working on a thesis project that involves security through a personal CA, personal web server, and apache requiring a signed certificate that I generate and sign myself.
I e-mailed the cert, but cannot import it because I'm in "personal".
Is there any way to reach the Work environment without BES?Current phone: Q10/Nexus4
- 03-01-2013, 10:31 AM #2
You can download a 6-day trial version of BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 from BlackBerry and a 180-day trial version of Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard from Microsoft. This will allow you to complete your thesis.
These should help in the troubleshooting process even if you do not want to set-up BES10:
Import a certificate from your computer
Self-signed Certificates - get the extension right, it didn't like .crt or .cert but was happy with .pem.
Securing your email
- By EricKreutzberg in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2013, 03:46 PM
- By xX_bella_Xx in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 10-10-2012, 01:33 AM
- By JoshH37 in forum Mac UsersReplies: 12Last Post: 01-13-2009, 08:25 PM
- By BB7290grl74 in forum Business UsersReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2008, 06:13 PM
- By CodyBB in forum News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2008, 10:02 AM