I have an old Q5 kicking around, and I need to set it up to work with Blend for one of my work phones so I can leave it plugged on my desk at home and access work texts while I am out of the country via Blend. In theory I should be able to connect to my phone via blend if I'm in a different country correct?

It has the latest OS, latest Blend, and latest Blend on the tablet. I am trying to set it up, but it wont connect to my Surface Pro with Windows 10... it will only connect using a USB cable. When I take the cable out and just try to go via wifi it tells me

"A network error occurred. Please try connecting again using a USB Cable
    SIP error 404 - unable to contact server"

Anyone know what I can do. Please save yourself the "blend is buggy and terrible" stuff. I know this... but I'm looking for actual help. Blend works amazing on my passport with my laptop, and worked amazing on my old Z10..... so I'm not sure why now its giving issues with Q5/SurfacePro. I currently have it running on the same wifi network with my passport/laptop and have zero issues.

HELP!
    11-04-16 02:32 PM
    Please save yourself the "blend is buggy and terrible" stuff. I know this... but I'm looking for actual help.
    Blend is buggy, terrible but more importantly no longer officially supported. The only and best solution is uninstall and reinstall it and hope it works. - http://forums.crackberry.com/ask-que.../#post12653234
    11-04-16 02:36 PM
    amazingly enough.... uninstalling and re-installing.... worked.

so weird.
    Last edited by wiz9; 11-04-16 at 03:12 PM.
    11-04-16 03:01 PM
    Blend is buggy, terrible but more importantly no longer officially supported. The only and best solution is uninstall and reinstall it and hope it works. - http://forums.crackberry.com/ask-que.../#post12653234
    I don't recall any bugs with Blend. Q10, Passport... one desktop, two laptops... I'm just the lucky one probably.
    11-05-16 05:59 PM