- 01-28-2013, 04:10 PM #29
I doubt it requires BES10, since the principal communications protocol is ActiveSync, not BES/BIS.
It probably sets up two sandboxes, and if corporate IT sends the kill command, it only nukes the "work" sandbox. Additional features like work-only or work-authorized apps probably require BES10, but I'd be surprised if basic functionality wasn't available with regular ActiveSync.
- By 9530Mobile in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2011, 06:38 AM
- By drb0y in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 04-15-2010, 11:40 PM
- By drb0y in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-15-2010, 11:40 PM
- By matrodriguez in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 01-24-2009, 09:22 PM
- By pmjohnson99 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 11-30-2007, 12:00 PM