- 01-28-13, 03:10 PM #29
I doubt it requires BES10, since the principal communications protocol is ActiveSync, not BES/BIS.
It probably sets up two sandboxes, and if corporate IT sends the kill command, it only nukes the "work" sandbox. Additional features like work-only or work-authorized apps probably require BES10, but I'd be surprised if basic functionality wasn't available with regular ActiveSync.
- CrackBerry User
02-11-15, 11:50 AM #31
- 35 Posts
In my case the issue is my company uses the newest exchange server and it allows them to remote wipe any device I allow the email on. They are not going to invest in Bes as they have similar features in exchange. It would be nice to setup my email and if they need to wipe remotely it only deletes there Stuff
- By 9530Mobile in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 3Last Post: 04-29-11, 05:38 AM
- By drb0y in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 04-15-10, 10:40 PM
- By drb0y in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-15-10, 10:40 PM
- By matrodriguez in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 01-24-09, 08:22 PM
- By pmjohnson99 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 11-30-07, 11:00 AM