- CrackBerry User
- 87 Posts
Can I use balance by setting it up myself? I use my phone for work and personal on the same number but it would be nice to have work and personal facebook/twitter/email accounts on different parts of the handset.
I would also like to put a few peoples number on the work side so that they can only call me when I am on that side. Is that at all possible?
Getting my Z10 tomorrow!!!!!!!
- 01-31-2013, 07:45 AM #2
Re: Blackberry Balance?
BlackBerry Balance is a corporate offering, part of BES10. I believe it was know as Mobile Fusion previously.RuneCryption - Unique memory game for PlayBook & BB10.
- CrackBerry User
02-05-2013, 02:54 PM #3
- 53 Posts
I want to separate my LIFE from my WORK on my Z10.
I don't want all of my exchange (office365) contacts in my phone's address book and vice versa. I'm not a large corporation. I can't afford to spend $3000 for BIS.
If I search "balance" on my device, I can run BlackBerry Balance. All it gives is the notification "Your administrator has turned on BlackBerry Balance. you have a work space dedicated to your work files and network." The app seems to be just a placeholder app. The back button on it doesn't even work. Please BlackBerry, add this functionality for the everyday user.
- 02-05-2013, 03:18 PM #4
Isn't BES free for less than 10 users? Or something like that. BES Express. Can't recall exactly right now.
- CrackBerry Addict
02-06-2013, 02:59 PM #7
- 721 Posts
- 2671A2FD Z10 - BBID - firstname.lastname@example.org
Will Balance work using ActiveSync on Exchange account or does it only work with BES10?
MikeI've developed a new group chat app. I call it "Put your dam phone down and talk to people face to face!!!"
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-06-2013, 06:38 PM #11
- 110 Posts
Also wish it was there for the non BES user like myself. I promised my wife that when I got my Z10 yesterday she could control when the phone was in "work mode." She's now totally pissed. The lack of Balance is not going to bring me to BES (which honestly I know nothing about), thus it seems like a trivial feature to exclude from everyone's phone.
- By Charlieo132 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2011, 09:13 AM
- By gohan_bcc in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 01-25-2011, 05:52 AM
- By noangelx in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 01-24-2011, 10:12 PM
- By MOESTEPP in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2011, 10:50 AM
- By bbstorm79 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 03-13-2009, 10:59 AM