little johnny's BlackBerry = Stealing defeat from the jaws of victory
    Right, 2013 was a victory.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    03-21-17 07:33 AM
    little johnny's BlackBerry = Stealing defeat from the jaws of victory
    By the time John Chen joined the company, victory was already far out of reach.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    03-21-17 08:54 AM
    Buy the Android device and repent all of you BB10 sinners for the end is near!

Posted via CB10
    Yeah and then the countdown begins until when they stop making money off of developing android and they abandon all of those customers as well.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-17 11:24 AM
    Yeah and then the countdown begins until when they stop making money off of developing android and they abandon all of those customers as well.

Posted via CB10
    One thing's for sure, if it's the beginning of the end, then "get your popcorn ready, cuz it's gonna be a show!

Posted via CB10
    03-21-17 11:31 AM
    The Register savage for that headline.
    03-21-17 11:42 AM
    Best part was a petition linked in the comments. Made my day.
    03-21-17 11:56 AM
    The Register savage for that headline.
    The art of British tabloid - style headlines.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/0...apsule_return/
    03-21-17 12:01 PM
    I'm a regular reader of El Reg. They haven't printed a single positive story about BlackBerry over the last few years. But this article seems balanced and reasonable to me. It's not a secret that there have been problems with 10.3.3.
    03-21-17 09:14 PM
    "BlackBerry admits dying BB10 is in pain (article form The Register)"

And yet I'm still using a BlackBerry 10 device, LOL!
    03-21-17 10:37 PM
    Give me a break! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what is wrong with BlackBerry 10, and they did write an article about it. I bet that no one working in that website has ever truly use a BB 10. None of the problems they mentioned shows up on my Passport. And this is just another article that tricks you into reading it and make up an illusion someone is watching its Web.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-17 12:33 AM
  11. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    I will leave blackberry if blackberry 10 die haha... change iphone

 BlackBerry Passport SE SQW-100-4 / 10.3.3.2205
    03-22-17 12:58 AM
    Normally, I appreciate having information for clarification when decision making. But truthfully, a lot of these business practices by BlackBerry has caused even more confusion regarding BlackBerry's End Game. It makes you wonder whether they truly want to stay in any form of business or just sell the company.

Even if they've decided not to support BlackBerry10, how has their present business practices help build consumer confidence (in either present or future consumers)? Why would anyone not familiar with BlackBerry Devices take the chance to come to BlackBerry Android and why would those loyal to BlackBerry not reconsider staying, if the company becomes synonymous with abandoning venture after venture and platform after platform; to run to the next thing.
    It's pushing the faithful away, to fend for themselves after investing in BlackBerry products (which have proven to be not inexpensive and may not be a good return on investment ; if the life cycle of the software is suspect). It's almost as if BlackBerry is trying to send a signal to those who are considering BlackBerry hardware or software , that their support might end at anytime after your purchase.

A BlackBerry Fan!!!
    This!!

#soon , later, later this year, fiscal year, commitment,...blablabla ~J.BlaBla Chen
    03-22-17 02:25 AM
    Water is wet. OMG!
    03-22-17 07:14 AM
    debated topic over and over. I have BB passport and its a work phone. I manage my 3 emails from that device and you all know how great that is, on the go. Thats the purpose of work device isn't it?. Open up your sheets/docs easily, save them to onedrive, drop box, etc. Evernote is there, and many other decent business related apps. What else you want? So I am keeping it, why should I let it go?

Ya Ya for snapchat, fb messenger, instagram, and all other craps in the social world of kids, I have mid range android or any one can have iphone 5/5s to just play around with photo filters. No one can beat the productive power of BB OS 10 thats why I am not done with it. Next question please...
    03-22-17 10:00 AM
    debated topic over and over. I have BB passport and its a work phone. I manage my 3 emails from that device and you all know how great that is, on the go. Thats the purpose of work device isn't it?. Open up your sheets/docs easily, save them to onedrive, drop box, etc. Evernote is there, and many other decent business related apps. What else you want? So I am keeping it, why should I let it go?

Ya Ya for snapchat, fb messenger, instagram, and all other craps in the social world of kids, I have mid range android or any one can have iphone 5/5s to just play around with photo filters. No one can beat the productive power of BB OS 10 thats why I am not done with it. Next question please...
    Cool story bro
    03-22-17 10:08 AM
    Give me a break! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what is wrong with BlackBerry 10, and they did write an article about it. I bet that no one working in that website has ever truly use a BB 10. None of the problems they mentioned shows up on my Passport. And this is just another article that tricks you into reading it and make up an illusion someone is watching its Web.

Posted via CB10
    Check the links in the article, the issues are acknowledged by BlackBerry.

Device performance issues experienced after update to BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3.3
    03-22-17 10:46 AM
    little johnny's Mikey's BlackBerry = Stealing defeat from the jaws of victory
    There, I fixed it for you.
    Elephant_Canyon likes this.
    03-22-17 12:32 PM
    Even if they've decided not to support BlackBerry10, how has their present business practices help build consumer confidence (in either present or future consumers)? Why would anyone not familiar with BlackBerry Devices take the chance to come to BlackBerry Android and why would those loyal to BlackBerry not reconsider staying, if the company becomes synonymous with abandoning venture after venture and platform after platform; to run to the next thing.
    One of the many (!) reasons that BB went to Android is because Android nullifies the majority of that risk. If people buy a BB Android phone, and BB abandons it, the customer may eventually have to switch phones (which they'll do anyway sooner or later, for other reasons), but they won't lose any of their investment in the ecosystem as a whole. All of their Android apps, media, accessories, and connected devices (smart watches, drones, thermostats, security cameras, lighting controllers, etc. etc.) will continue to work on any other Android device.

So, while it would be a big risk with an alternate OS, it's a relatively minor risk for an Android device - to the point that most buyers don't see it as a significant risk.
    03-22-17 12:42 PM
    BREAKING: The Pope is Catholic
    UPDATE:
    According to sources inside Religious circles the Church is hiring a new CMW (Chief Miracle Worker) to transition the Church from a Religion and a Charity, to just a Charity.

According to those same sources they are getting out of the Religion business due to market share dropping amid scandals and rumors of bad behavior. They have been on the record as saying they would remain a Religion as long as it's viable.

It was rumored that the Salvation Army had made an offer for the Religion side of the Church Enterprise, as it "would compliment the charitable aspect of the Army", but that rumor is unsubstantiated.
    The_Passporter likes this.
    03-22-17 12:48 PM
    Official advice: Don’t touch that phone!

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/0...10_is_in_pain/
    Oh the irony of disparaging a mobile OS on a website without a mobile template!

Posted via CB10
    03-22-17 01:32 PM
    Oh the irony of disparaging a mobile OS on a website without a mobile template!

Posted via CB10
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

03-22-17 01:34 PM
    My apologies. I did not think to scroll to the bottom of the article and look for the tiny "Mobile " icon.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-17 01:46 PM
    Check the links in the article, the issues are acknowledged by BlackBerry.

Device performance issues experienced after update to BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3.3
    Does everybody have the same issue? Even ios, which has been through a much longer development, has some issues when updated through OTA. Again, my Passport, Q10 are working fine.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-17 06:59 PM
    As are my BB10 with 10.3.3.
    03-22-17 07:28 PM
    Does everybody have the same issue? Even ios, which has been through a much longer development, has some issues when updated through OTA. Again, my Passport, Q10 are working fine.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah but the difference is that iOS OTA issues typically have a fix out pretty fast whereas I wouldn't recommend you to hold your breath for a BB10.3.3 fix
    03-22-17 07:47 PM
76 1234