Blackberry 10 and windows live mail
The biggest current problem I have with my Blackberry is that contacts and calendar will not sync wirelessly with my Bell / live email, it still seems to me that Blackberry is stuck on Corporate uses and BES solutions.
When I worked for a large corporation it was great and the user experience was fantastic. Now that I use my BB more for personal use and work for a small privately owned company it is terrible. I need to know that BB 10 will provide an equally good experience for personal users as it does for corporate users.
This is the major issue that has me seriously looking at Windows Phone 8 as my next device.
- By andy343858 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 03-22-2013, 10:33 AM
- By sf49ers in forum News & RumorsReplies: 58Last Post: 05-16-2012, 09:13 AM
- By Thestylishlife in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2009, 07:22 PM
- By BBB TM in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2009, 06:27 PM
- By Jnasr in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 13Last Post: 10-21-2008, 05:01 AM