- CrackBerry User
- 20 Posts
Thanks for your responses. What did they do to the PIN messages?
Re: e-mails, noted, thanks. Would you know if the same applies to Whatsapp messages, BBM's, Tweets, Facebook messages, etc.? In other words, what's the shelf-life of a notification in the Hub?
Also, I have a concern about phones lagging when there has been significant build-up of messages in an inbox (e.g. if there are thousands of texts or emails). I'm referring specifically to my 9900, though I believe iPhones and (doubtless) Android-based phones encounter this. Unfortunately, with my work, revisiting texts or emails from n months ago is unavoidable. Would anyone know if this lagging occurs on BB10 phones?
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-15-2013, 05:08 AM #6
- 242 Posts
I have a hotmail account now and still got the email from back november 2012 from my old Bold 9780. The Hub is great and very useful. Maybe i undeestood your question wrong so sorry if this didn't help.
BlackBerry Z10, Posted via CB10
- 03-15-2013, 06:57 AM #8
Yeah, Androids definitely start lagging after a lot of texts and emails and such. I had that issue with my Nexus 4. With the Z10, I haven't had any problems at all. On the N4, I would constantly archive all my emails, but now I just leave them in the Hub so they stay in the inbox after I've read them. Same with texts, on Android, the default only keeps the newest 500 texts and deletes the rest, the Z10 keeps all of them, I believe. They're not laggy or anything even though some of the conversations have been going since I first got the phone. If anything, you could always just delete the text conversation
- By guessguy84 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-01-2009, 01:28 PM
- By guessguy84 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 09-01-2009, 01:28 PM
- By Joelb58 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2008, 09:39 AM
- By tlgarcia in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2008, 02:25 PM
- By prathers_pipes in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2007, 10:14 PM