Hi guys,
    Just wondering if anyone was involved in that competition. Also if you have, have you got your rewards yet. I had an email a week ago from Blackberry Developer Program saying there wasnt three approved apps for category 2 rewards. I emailed them back with evidence of three approved apps. They replied saying Im eligible but no word since from them. Ive emailed them but no reply. But quite a few people have got their cash rewards and playbook etc.

Any info would help,

Thanks
    01-09-13 09:26 AM
    Hi guys,
    Just wondering if anyone was involved in that competition. Also if you have, have you got your rewards yet. I had an email a week ago from Blackberry Developer Program saying there wasnt three approved apps for category 2 rewards. I emailed them back with evidence of three approved apps. They replied saying Im eligible but no word since from them. Ive emailed them but no reply. But quite a few people have got their cash rewards and playbook etc.

Any info would help,

Thanks
    Are you talking about GotGame? I have got cash reward, Playbook and Dev Alpha. Just waiting for GDC trip email! Reward emails for All-aboard portathon, which happened in December will go out on Tuesday.
    01-10-13 03:27 PM