Just want to share a bit of what i thaught about Bb10 , and glad to hear others opinion on Bb10, iOS9 & Marshmallow.

As for me, after i've been using android, been using iOS9, bb10...the best out of them is BlackBerry 10. To compare them by their own scope, Bb10 really done the best. The whole Bb10 OS structure make the best for smartphone users. Been using my Z10 for a year and a half, while most of my surrounding friends have been changing their phones due numbers of problems.

If we do compare them in term of apps, yes bb10 sure doing really bad. But, if Blackberry World's do concern about what a modern smartphones users really need, they will sure do good. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, what else, name it....that are all users need. Futhermore, the most of ex-Blackberrian migrate due to apps, only a very little number of users complaint about the OS itself. But, the most ex-androidian migrate to iOS due to android OS itself. While iPhone users especially iOS9, most of them complaint of this new iOS9, but where do they want to move to? That's the only option.

What makes BlackBerry 10 problematic is when user want android's apps in bb 10, which is, why the hell ? Just go and buy an android! That are the reason why BlackBerry devices draining their battery, the whole other problem raise. It's like you want to have a snow in sahara dessert which is impossible. Go to right place for the right thing.

Please BlackBerry, keep growing the numbers of native apps!! Decrease the number of nonsense apps and games. Our OS is great, be proud of it, make something to make the world realize it. Help our developers and give enough support for them! Passport Silver Edition is enough to beat iPhone 6 (if apps aren't the problem here) !!

Thanks for reading my nonsense essays =P

Anyway, 10.3.3 & 10.3.4 are coming soon, let us all see how much colours can they bring to this grey BlackBerry world..............

BlackBerry Z10/STL-001/Bb10.3.2.2836
    anon(8393425) and Fool Guy like this.
    05-22-16 05:22 PM
    I'm a long time ios user. I like bb10, but found ios to be much more stable.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-16 09:00 PM
    Very well said OP and my concerns towards blackberry is likewise..

Posted via CB10
    05-22-16 11:16 PM
    Well, if they did 'go and buy an android.' BlackBerry 10 sales would have been more disappointing.
    Also BB 10 is not the most stable, I've experienced freezes, restarts, etc, which has never happened on android or ios....
    05-23-16 03:34 AM
    Solid as a rock here. Never had a problem.

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" 10.3.2.2836
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    05-23-16 03:58 AM
    Well, if they did 'go and buy an android.' BlackBerry 10 sales would have been more disappointing.
    Also BB 10 is not the most stable, I've experienced freezes, restarts, etc, which has never happened on android or ios....
    How did you even say that with a straight face?

Posted via CB10
    05-23-16 07:36 AM
    Definetly not the most stable imo, but easily feels the most natural to use

Posted via CB10
    05-23-16 08:51 AM
    The thing is, Android and iOS are becoming pretty stable. I work as an app dev and have seen very few OS crashes or reboots on newer OS versions. The "bad rep" of Android crashes are mostly related to apps and receiving the "app X has stopped working". But that is not an OS problem at all, but an app one and the app dev is to blame.
    Ronindan likes this.
    05-23-16 08:56 AM
    The thing is, Android and iOS are becoming pretty stable. I work as an app dev and have seen very few OS crashes or reboots on newer OS versions. The "bad rep" of Android crashes are mostly related to apps and receiving the "app X has stopped working". But that is not an OS problem at all, but an app one and the app dev is to blame.
    I haven't used iOS much as of late but I do know I still don't think much of Android and if it's not crashing the the apps are so buggy it's all relevant. I can't stand how crappy an experience Android is. And if you call hangouts being the most unfinished and buggy piece of **** a good experience then ok. Also if you like Android Auto only working on certain types of phones after Marshmallow then no argument Again. The list can go on and on so I don't know how you can say these thing unless your comparing it to a very poor and dismal experience of earlier iterations of Android.

Still not impressed at all.

Posted via CB10
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    05-23-16 11:47 AM
    I haven't used iOS much as of late but I do know I still don't think much of Android and if it's not crashing the the apps are so buggy it's all relevant. I can't stand how crappy an experience Android is. And if you call hangouts being the most unfinished and buggy piece of **** a good experience then ok. Also if you like Android Auto only working on certain types of phones after Marshmallow then no argument Again. The list can go on and on so I don't know how you can say these thing unless your comparing it to a very poor and dismal experience of earlier iterations of Android.

Still not impressed at all.

Posted via CB10
    A bad user experience (for you) doesn't equal buggy. Hangouts being unfinished (I agree with this) doesn't equal buggy OS. Limiting features by design in android auto to certain devices (I'll take your word for it cause i don't use Android auto) doesn't equal buggy.

You can have your own opinion about the whole Android ecosystem, but some things are just not OS bugs.
    05-23-16 01:59 PM
    What does "stable" mean...

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    05-23-16 02:25 PM
    This post just proves one thing. For some reason you needed to come here to convince yourself, with the help of others that BB10 is the greatest of all OS's. If that were in fact true, that it is the greatest, BB 10 would have been a success. Nothing says failure better than the company burying it in the same hole that Atari buried ET. The Extra Terrestrial!
    Thud Hardsmack and jaydee5799 like this.
    05-23-16 06:29 PM
    What does "stable" mean...

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    Well if he was talking about BlackBerry users, than that horse left the barn long ago...Woof!
    05-23-16 06:30 PM
    Best OS ever, just failed to get to the party on time!
    05-24-16 12:39 AM
    BlackBerry 10 OS is the best the money can buy.

 Passport SE on Etisalat 4G Network propelled by 10.3.2.2876
    05-24-16 03:17 AM
    10.2.1 was, 10.3 on the the other hand is pathetic, they really mucked something up and mucked it up big.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-16 03:22 AM
    Best over!

Posted with my Z10
    05-24-16 04:42 AM
    This post just proves one thing. For some reason you needed to come here to convince yourself, with the help of others that BB10 is the greatest of all OS's. If that were in fact true, that it is the greatest, BB 10 would have been a success. Nothing says failure better than the company burying it in the same hole that Atari buried ET. The Extra Terrestrial!
    Can't believe you think the OS is the reason BB10 has not gained traction.
    You do know it was due to the app gap and having a delayed comeback after an epic failure on the part of the original founders to keep competitive with the times.

BB10 is the best OS I've used right up there with iOS. The only reason I won't give iOS the top spot is cause it too proprietary and no expandable memory.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-16 06:39 AM
    They say that Windows phones are dead too and they sell four times as much as BlackBerry. Phones are a commodity.

Still a small niche market for BlackBerry PKB phones running Android.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-16 08:29 AM
    I've reset my wife's iPad twice in three years and her iPhone has never required any type of hard reset in 18 months.

BB10 had potential to be great, but stable is not a word I would use with it. If BlackBerry had the number of people working on BB10 that Google and Apple have working on their OS, and if the had the time and experience that launching in 2007 gave them... BB10 would be right up there with them. But it didn't, and thus BB10 will never reach that level of stability.
    05-24-16 08:51 AM
    Not trying to argue but for my own curiosity what parts of BB10 are you marking as unstable?
    Examples are welcome

Posted via CB10
    05-24-16 09:05 AM
    Yeah and the Snapdragon S4 Pro is best processor ever.

Gotta take off your rose coloured glasses.
    05-24-16 09:19 AM
    Yeah and the Snapdragon S4 Pro is best processor ever.

Gotta take off your rose coloured glasses.
    We don't need the latest , the greatest spec ever.
    05-24-16 09:21 AM
    To me, "stability" in an OS means absence or scarcity of system freezes and crashes (i.e., spontaneous reboots), and that's all it means. I consider my Passport, running 10.3.2.mumble quite stable in that sense, except...when it's running certain Android apps. Tapatalk, for example, freezes fairly often. Kindle can take minutes, and several cycles of "Wait/Close" before it opens at all.

To some extent, you can blame this instability on me. Actually, you can blame it all on me, for all I care. I get my Android apps through Cobalt's modified Play Store, and I update them through it as well. Perhaps I'm updating them beyond the powers of the Android runtime to work well. That is, maybe I'd have more stability if I stuck with outdated versions of various apps.

But as I see it, the ability to run Android apps is, for better or worse, a feature of the BB10 OS, not just an add-on. As Android apps continue to be developed, but the Android runtime does not, the result is less stability.
    05-24-16 09:30 AM
    I guess I was not thinking in terms of the android side of the app ecosystem. I mostly only use BB10 apps so I have had a rock solid experience on my Passport. All I have is the Google ID Sign in and Google maps signed in from Cobalt and the odd android app here and there.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-16 09:57 AM
32 12