- CrackBerry Abuser
- 321 Posts
blackberry 10 os in dev alpha A, is it as smooth as in dev alpha B?
I have a playbook 64gb wifi only... I want to know how bb10 os running on device with 1ghz dual core wich playbook also have it... I know the ti omap 4460 in dev alpha A is better than playbook's proc but at least I can get an estimation on the playbook's performance with bb10 OS.. thx...
- 11-22-12, 09:34 AM #2
I don't believe you can get a useful estimation by comparing like that. The Dev Alpha probably has lots of debugging code enabled, not to mention probably not being heavily optimized. What they do for the PlayBook could easily be optimized specifically to ensure the performance is "smooth".
To answer the question in the title, however, no, the DA is not as smooth as the DA B.
- By kjarels in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 6Last Post: 12-13-13, 09:29 AM
- By CHIP72 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 06-05-12, 01:55 PM
- By AtmanRising in forum News & RumorsReplies: 20Last Post: 03-27-11, 10:06 PM
- By AtmanRising in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 20Last Post: 03-27-11, 10:06 PM
- By mdsibley20 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 11-01-09, 11:13 PM