Hi,

Im currently using an iPhone 6s and wanting to change phone because i think the iPhone 6s isn't giving me what i want. im looking to change to blackberry passport SE or blackberry priv. i want to try the passport SE and use the BB10 OS once again but some android apps arent available which maybe a dealbreaker for me. in the past, i used BB10 for some time, Like Z10,Q10, and Q5.yet i already tried MOST of the android flagships and they give a very good service. i want to try the blackberry passport but is there any solution to this appgap? at least the updated solution e. g for snapchat and others. Is sideloading apps still working? all kinds of helps are appreciated. Thankyou Looking fwd to use one.
    01-03-16 10:35 AM
    If you weren't satisfied with the apps on your previous BlackBerry 10 devices then you should probably go for the BlackBerry priv. Since there hasn't really changed much and probably won't be changing anything soon. It's unlikely the android runtime will get any big update soon.

But if some apps aren't a dealbreaker for you (e.g. Snapchat) then go for the BlackBerry Passport! It's a great device.

Edit:
    You don't have to sideload android apps anymore. You can now directly install apks on your device without a pc.
    01-03-16 10:55 AM
    If you weren't satisfied with the apps on your previous BlackBerry 10 devices then you should probably go for the BlackBerry priv. Since there hasn't really changed much and probably won't be changing anything soon. It's unlikely the android runtime will get any big update soon.

But if some apps aren't a dealbreaker for you (e.g. Snapchat) then go for the BlackBerry Passport! It's a great device.

Edit:
    You don't have to sideload android apps anymore. You can now directly install apks on your device without a pc.
    I was thinking about the priv to. I think its a great device but the price is relatively still high. Need to get the Priv first then sold the 6s. So its kinda hard. Here in Indonesia, the price is still high, around 830$ or more. But thankyou for the help. Appreciate it
    01-03-16 11:17 AM
    I was thinking about the priv to. I think its a great device but the price is relatively still high. Need to get the Priv first then sold the 6s. So its kinda hard. Here in Indonesia, the price is still high, around 830$ or more. But thankyou for the help. Appreciate it
    If you wanna go to android, then it's of course not 100% necessary to go for the BlackBerry Priv. There are many other android devices that might fit your needs. Especially when a physical keyboard isn't required.

Huawei seems to have really nice phones that don't cost too much.

Posted via CB10
    jope28 likes this.
    01-03-16 12:40 PM
    I tested out the Priv last week. Too big and square, corners are too sharp. Not at all comfortable in my pocket.
    Keyboard was nice but after coming from an HP Veer with an awesome mini keyboard, and to a Z10, I'm really getting used to the virtual keyboard and feel I don't need the physical one anymore.
    01-03-16 07:23 PM