I red a few articles that Thorsten Heins needs to leave the company ASAP.

What ever people think about it I think right now he is to German for the company. He keeps piling up money and Frank Boulbon is using his money on stupid commercials that don't show anything - they are quite useless.
    If you go out you see Windows commercials and adds everywhere - and not just for a week or two - no they are there since the beginning and they haven't slowed down a bit in aggressive Marketing.

BlackBerry believes putting out TV adds for two weeks is enough - no it is not!

BlackBerry needs a much more aggressive Marketing and Sadly I can't attend the annual share holder meeting but I would vote against Frank Boulbon and his team and then force Thorsten to use the 3bn on an aggressive Marketing strategy. If he isn't able to turn things around withing the next 2 quarters he should leave as well.

Beside that BlackBerry needs to fix internal problems because I heard from someone inside BlackBerry that nearly 1 in 2 persons in Europa (Sweden / Germany) want leave the company ASAP because of the bad company spirit. Thorsten and his team probably do not know about it but they should look at their employees and what they plan to do.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 05:59 AM

What ever people think about it I think right now he is to German for the company. He keeps piling up money and Frank Boulbon is using his money on stupid commercials that don't show anything - they are quite useless.
    If you go out you see Windows commercials and adds everywhere - and not just for a week or two - no they are there since the beginning and they haven't slowed down a bit in aggressive Marketing.

BlackBerry believes putting out TV adds for two weeks is enough - no it is not!

BlackBerry needs a much more aggressive Marketing and Sadly I can't attend the annual share holder meeting but I would vote against Frank Boulbon and his team and then force Thorsten to use the 3bn on an aggressive Marketing strategy. If he isn't able to turn things around withing the next 2 quarters he should leave as well.

Beside that BlackBerry needs to fix internal problems because I heard from someone inside BlackBerry that nearly 1 in 2 persons in Europa (Sweden / Germany) want leave the company ASAP because of the bad company spirit. Thorsten and his team probably do not know about it but they should look at their employees and what they plan to do.

Posted via CB10
    About where I stopped reading.
    theclipart likes this.
    06-30-13 08:24 AM

Posted via CB10
    Just to enlight us, where in Europe does Blackberry have R&D offices?
    06-30-13 08:29 AM

What ever people think about it I think right now he is to German for the company.
    Posted via CB10

No words can express the thoughts in my mind when I read this
    06-30-13 08:49 AM
    In Bochum they bought Nokia 's factory several years ago - the developed all qwerty devices...

And mainly my post was about BlackBerry having 3 bn in cash and a horrible Marketing - money is getting more each quarter and Marketing gets worse...

What are they doing with all that money? They are not a bank...and interest rates are low... spent that money!

Either spent it on marketing or research but just waiting kills the company

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by bbschorsch; 06-30-13 at 10:18 AM.
    06-30-13 08:56 AM