I am about to ask a sincere question about CrackBerry's role in the BlackBerry 10 hype machine. How much is Research In Motion paying CrackBerry (aka Mobile Nations)? Are employees of Research In Motion planting articles on this forum? This is not flamebait nor are my questions meant to stir the kettle of dissent, but we deserve the unvarnished truth.
    12-11-12 05:57 PM
    One. Trillion. Dollars. Muhahahahahahaha.
    Toodeurep, FRG_RC, DJM626 and 1 others like this.
    12-11-12 06:28 PM
    You have made 2,949 posts yet call your post "Blackberry 10 Hype Machine"? I'm dumb founded by your logic, or lack of it. I ave not been here for years like many but I have yet to see any info here that is not available in the public domain, so lets nip that in the bud right away.

Secondly, anybody can start a website such as Crackberry.com if they are willing to work at it for long hours and build it up to where it is now, so barriers to entry are not exclusive.

Thirdly, you speak of "hype",lol, give me a break. I have seen posters rail on RIM in the past, that goes for the original founding and present Crackberry.com crew.

What you now see in your eyes as a "hype machine" is pure joy and excitement for BB10, if that some how offends you I suggest you get out of the way as the BB10 train has left the station and is picking up steam! All aboard.
    I am about to ask a sincere question about CrackBerry's role in the BlackBerry 10 hype machine. How much is Research In Motion paying CrackBerry (aka Mobile Nations)? Are employees of Research In Motion planting articles on this forum? This is not flamebait nor are my questions meant to stir the kettle of dissent, but we deserve the unvarnished truth.
    12-11-12 06:28 PM
    That response could not be a better fit for your avatar.
    12-11-12 06:30 PM
    ROFLMAO So you'll be retiring to the rumoured secret mountain-top lair sometime after the New Year?
    12-11-12 06:37 PM
    You have made 2,949 posts yet call your post "Blackberry 10 Hype Machine"? I'm dumb founded by your logic, or lack of it. I ave not been here for years like many but I have yet to see any info here that is not available in the public domain, so lets nip that in the bud right away.

Secondly, anybody can start a website such as Crackberry.com if they are willing to work at it for long hours and build it up to where it is now, so barriers to entry are not exclusive.

Thirdly, you speak of "hype",lol, give me a break. I have seen posters rail on RIM in the past, that goes for the original founding and present Crackberry.com crew.

What you now see in your eyes as a "hype machine" is pure joy and excitement for BB10, if that some how offends you I suggest you get out of the way as the BB10 train has left the station and is picking up steam! All aboard.
    My original posting was 90% jest and 10% poking the sleeping dragon. Get a sense of humour. And yes with nearly 3000 postings from my account most of them have been in response to requests for assistance with some aspect of BlackBerry products, with a healthy pinch of scepticism in other postings.
    12-11-12 06:42 PM
    If I had a dollar for everytime I defended BlackBerry from insults from friends and family and explained how BB10 will be a game changer I think I would be a Trillion-aire! Come on Rim I'll just settle for a nice million for doing your marketing and apple/android converting. :^D
    #BB10BELIEVE
    12-11-12 06:47 PM
    This post + your new avatar it's sooo full of win.
    12-11-12 07:03 PM
    are you Simple?
    12-11-12 07:06 PM
    I for one have spent many enjoyable hours reading Crackberry all the way back to excitedly waiting for the Bold 9000. I have also received needed help as I learned the BB OS and phones on the Crackberry site. I am now looking forward to BB10 and am enjoying reading about it here. If Rim is helping keep it afloat then thanks RIM.

So Trillion or nothing I don't care
    12-11-12 07:41 PM
    All you need is a site like Crackberry for Blackberry fans/addicts to get together and you get Hype for FREE from all of us! RIM pays us in love.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Crackberry Tapatalk Forum app
    12-11-12 08:53 PM
    access is worth a trillion words...
    12-11-12 09:07 PM