Since updating to 10.2, I've had recurring issues with the Hub randomly refreshing and staying stuck there for a number of minutes. I can't seem to upload the screenshot from the CB app but, when I click on the text message icon for example, it brings me to the Hub where the circle squiggle continuously goes around for minutes at a time. To be clear, this isn't happening happening immediately after a reboot. Rather, it's happening randomly after the phone has been on for hours.

Has anybody else had this issue?

Frustrated Q10 user
    10-30-13 08:07 PM
    Since updating to 10.2, I've had recurring issues with the Hub randomly refreshing and staying stuck there for a number of minutes. I can't seem to upload the screenshot from the CB app but, when I click on the text message icon for example, it brings me to the Hub where the circle squiggle continuously goes around for minutes at a time. To be clear, this isn't happening happening immediately after a reboot. Rather, it's happening randomly after the phone has been on for hours.

Has anybody else had this issue?

Frustrated Q10 user
    How long ago did you upgrade?
    10-31-13 01:31 PM
    I've noticed that the Hub gets "stuck" in landscape mode and I have to exit the Hub and go back before it will auto rotate back to portrait. It happens too frequently if you ask me. I wonder if this is something similar related to the issue you are having with the Hub updating? Anyone else have this portrait/landscape issue with the Hub?
    10-31-13 01:45 PM