I often see BlackBerry users proudly and aggressively state that BB10 is the best mobile operating system there is, and that it provides a better user experience than the much hyped OS's found on Android devices and iOS.

As a happy BlackBerry owner for many years, I have to say that BB10 is still too flaky to take this crown. Sure, it's lots better than the old BBOS, but it still does the occasional odd thing - like drop WiFi and pinwheel, get stuck when running Android apps, and occasionally it just doesn't entirely behave.

Compared to HTC's Sense OS I have to say that BB10 still feels like it's under development, and that some BlackBerry users probably don't help the public perception of the phones or company by such strong statements.

Don't get me wrong, the general experience is great, and it's my go to communication device, but the OS is still something that needs work compared to other OSs.

(Disclaimer - yes, I just had to reset my Q5 due to WiFi dropping and not reconnecting and had to reset to resolve this - rant over!)

Posted via CB10
    07-06-14 12:38 PM
    I guess its a pretty great OS... the best part is that its improving by leaps and bounds with each major update...
    10.0->10.1->10.2->10.2.1->10.3

All this in just about a year and a half from BlackBerry - a modern leaner company with limited resources!

I guess that's great work... BlackBerry 10 OS will improve more! and would be the best OS... good luck!

Posted via CB10... and my awesome Z10
    3Dee likes this.
    07-06-14 12:54 PM