Would love for Bank of America to support BlackBerry 10. They have a mobile check deposit feature which would be amazing to have. Sure the web would be fine, but this isn't a feature they can offer on their mobile website. Can a sideloaded Android App use the camera functionality on the BlackBerry?
    03-09-13 07:06 PM
    Is Bankasi and Garanti Bank applications from Turkey, they are both andorid ports but working great. Officially downloaded from BB World.
    03-10-13 12:10 AM
    If you use cibc I side loaded the app and it works fine or you can as stated just bookmark on the home screen the mobile website for your bank.

CB10- z10
    03-10-13 01:06 AM
    Would love for Bank of America to support BlackBerry 10. They have a mobile check deposit feature which would be amazing to have. Sure the web would be fine, but this isn't a feature they can offer on their mobile website. Can a sideloaded Android App use the camera functionality on the BlackBerry?
    I would like Bank of America on BlackBerry 10 as well.
    03-10-13 08:25 PM
    I'm sure we'll see these pop up over time as people realize how major BB 10 is.
    03-10-13 08:28 PM
    Td bank app is coming!

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 02:05 AM
    Sucks that Chase won't build one.
    03-15-13 02:43 AM
    Here is an email I got from CIBC.

"Dear Client:

Thank you for your message.

With the recent release of the new Blackberry 10 operating system, our product development team is working to upgrade the mobile platform to optimize our mobile brokerage app to run with their new O/S. While our launch date has not been finalized, please continue to check our website for announcements.

In the meantime, you can log on to our website using your mobile device to access your accounts online.

We trust this information addresses your concerns. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reply to this message or call our Contact Centre at 1-800-567-3343 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm ET).

Sincerely,

Michael Park
    e-Response Team
    CIBC Investor Services Inc."

I'm excited about the banking support coming to bb10!

Posted from my Zed10!
    R Field likes this.
    03-15-13 05:29 PM
    With full browser do you REALLY need a banking app ? Thats like wanting an app on your laptop. Sure it might be nice, but not really needed.
    Sigh. Why do we keep having this conversation? Yes, native apps are still needed. My Chase app allows me to deposit checks using my iPhone camera. Web site wont do that.
    03-15-13 05:41 PM
    Because TDs original app was just a website launcher.

via Tapatalk
    03-16-13 05:54 PM
    I asked caisse desjardins and they are working in an app for the Z10. No ETA though

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 05:59 PM
    That's good news for me. I just tweeted RBC asking them if they have an app coming out. I guess you answered my question!
    I emailed them a while back as well - got this:

Thank you for your interest in our RBC Mobile application. We're excited by the world of possibilities that comes with the fast-growing and competitive mobile industry and we're working hard to meet the needs of our diverse client base. Our team is continuously working on new innovations and enhancements and we're committed to providing our clients with updates, including launch dates, as soon as this information becomes available.

I'm very pleased to confirm that we're actively working on a BlackBerry 10 application We currently don't have any dates to share at this time however you can stay up-to-date by visiting Mobile Banking - RBC Royal Bank.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    03-16-13 07:44 PM
    I would like Bank of America on BlackBerry 10 as well.
    Wells Fargo too then.
    03-16-13 08:34 PM
    Aye, but it is needed. My bank (Wellls Fargo USA) has picture-deposit functionality on its Android app, but not on its general wf.com mobile site or its regular site. I can use all of the functions on the full site on my phone (I love the BB Z10 browser!), but I'd really like to have that picture-deposit function back. It is handy for lazy (and disabled) people like me.

Perhaps they will make the picture-deposit function available on the full or general mobile site, but for now, at least, it is only availableon the Android (and probably iPhone) app. I am sure if they made a BB Z10 app, it would be on that, as well.

The bank probably and rightfully wants to be sure that the device you use will create a usable photo so as not to frustrate the user or the Bank. Hence, they probably will never make that functionality available on their full or general mobile site. I have no doubt that the robust camera on the BB Z10 would work perfectly.
    06-18-13 08:14 PM
    With full browser do you REALLY need a banking app ? Thats like wanting an app on your laptop. Sure it might be nice, but not really needed.
    Yes bb doesn't needs apps.
    06-18-13 08:25 PM
    Has anybody heard anything new about the RBC app? They're sure taking their time, and like above they won't give me a date.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 10:42 PM
    I have been chasing RBS/Natwest since February, just not interested in BB10?

All the Tech guys are in to Apple and don't care about Blackberry users!
    06-18-13 11:32 PM
    Oh man am I the only one with PC Financial? I love their services - hope I can get a nice app to compliment their banking and CC.

Posted from Q10
    06-19-13 12:42 AM
    In fact, I'll send them a kind email tomorrow morning - I'm sure if more people ask their banks about an app for BB10 it would expedite the process

Posted from Q10
    06-19-13 12:44 AM
44 12