Hey guys,

Looking to build some more Cascades apps for BlackBerry 10 and looking for some ideas from the community. What apps would you like that you feel are missing. Also if any new ideas I am open, I will build the most popular app idea in Cascades if it is feasible.
    BTW I have a team of 5 Cascades devs and have 9 BFB apps, so I assure building a quality app.

Cheers!
    Shashwat
    BlackBerry Elite Developer
    -ReFocus Labs
    Last edited by Shashwat Pradhan; 12-24-13 at 11:54 AM.
    12-24-13 11:28 AM
    An app to click missed phone calls from the call log, onto the Calendar. Or into Remember.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 11:36 AM
    -A native Spotify app.
    -An alarm app that when the alarm goes off, you have the option for it to tell you the weather forecast.
    oaknut john likes this.
    12-24-13 11:57 AM
    I would like an app that searches BB world, and lets me filter the results.

For example, a filter that excludes any and all android crapps from the list.

Thats my wish, for someone to make BB World better than it is. (that can't be difficult, and would be a major help for BB)

BB until it is not CDN
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-24-13 12:03 PM
    Native skype native facebook and all social apps that were native on the legacy..no more ports!
    And blackberry news
    Not to mention yahoo messenger on BlackBerry 10 is very poor

Posted from Blackberry Q5 via CB10
    12-24-13 12:04 PM
    - An app that can erase all "temp" data from phone: not only browser ones.
    - An app that let you recorde at 48-60 fps video
    - An app that track my position and turn automatically wifi on or off depending on where I am (ex. I am getting out of my house: wifi off)
    - A browser that help you "save" data.

Thx for your attention and thx for supporting BB10 platform!

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 12:07 PM
    An app that allows members to browse my forum in mobile format that looks like the cb10 app.
    12-24-13 12:22 PM
    A native app that functions like Coach's Eye. For example, let's you record and then playback in slow motion, add arrows, numbers, etc. That would be really awesome and I assume quite a challenge!

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 12:46 PM
    I would like an app (chrome extension) + BB10 app that syncs tasks.

How It Works.

1. Add task from Chrome Extension
    2. Use BlackBerry Push service to push task to BB10 device
    3. Task added to app & syncs with Remember app/calendar.
    4. PROFIT!
    12-25-13 01:54 AM
    A call blocker would be really useful.

Posted via CB10
    uktivo likes this.
    12-25-13 02:07 AM
    a powerful backup/restore app. User can choose what to be backup.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 02:18 AM
    I would like an app that searches BB world, and lets me filter the results.
    12-25-13 02:31 AM

Posted via CB10
    I think firechest does that

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 02:35 AM
    Native skype native facebook and all social apps that were native on the legacy..no more ports!
    And blackberry news
    Not to mention yahoo messenger on BlackBerry 10 is very poor

Facebook is native.... all of BlackBerry's social apps is native except for Skype. Twitter, foursquare, linkedin and Facebook are all native.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 04:07 AM
    Facebook is native.... all of BlackBerry's social apps is native except for Skype. Twitter, foursquare, linkedin and Facebook are all native.

Posted via CB10
    You might want to check out better at native section.. for instance if you'll click on the "via Facebook for blackberry 10" you'll be redirected to the droid section..
    The actual facebook app on the BlackBerry 10 is just a senile old version of droid ported to BlackBerry 10

12-25-13 09:08 AM

Posted via CB10
    Give FireChest a try
    Fire Chest Backup
    12-26-13 01:10 AM
    Two key areas that I noticed from my daughter yesterday (she got a Z10 for Christmas )
    - Native version of snapchat - seems very big in teenage/early adult market at the moment
    - A song player (preferably where you can listen to music offline and create playlists - a bit like skooday, though I don't think that you can listen offline)
    12-26-13 04:42 AM
    A native Pay Pal or Square app that will use the credit card dongle. I don't want to side load. Pay Pal has repeatedly told me they have no desire to develop for Blackberry.
    Joseph K Muscat likes this.
    12-26-13 04:57 AM
    Two key areas that I noticed from my daughter yesterday (she got a Z10 for Christmas )
    - Native version of snapchat - seems very big in teenage/early adult market at the moment
    - A song player (preferably where you can listen to music offline and create playlists - a bit like skooday, though I don't think that you can listen offline)
    Couldn't you just download your song,put them on microsd and play them on the Z10? If you want a good streaming music service take a look at hype machine on BBWorld ;-)
    For the snapchat issue: there is already a native app in development(almost finished)and you can already install a beta.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 05:17 AM
    An app that lets me know how many Internet data I used and which app used data the most. Really helps when you're on a data plan

Posted via CB10
    smart548 and xhead75 like this.
    12-26-13 05:19 AM
    A Native Tumblr experience please!
    Like this is sorely missing from BlackBerry World. Check and see. The two apps present are only half as good and are paid apps ...
    The Android port works well... but of course it being android...uggg

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by digtech; 12-26-13 at 05:54 AM.
    12-26-13 05:23 AM
    A dictionary app such as an Oxford Concise unabridged or Webster's unabridged, replete with etymology and cross links. I have this on my BBOS devices as well as a Nokia N9 running Meego. No reason not to have one for BB10 instead of the anemic dictionary apps now available.

On the fun side, how about a Morse code reader app that uses the camera to home in on a blinking light and translating the Morse code being sent.
    qwerty4ever likes this.
    12-26-13 05:47 AM
    This is a offer. For me, some market analysis of BlackBerry users is really needed. Identify the top ten apps used by all smartphone users. Also profile the BlackBerry users and then to the match. This would help sell BlackBerry a lot!

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 05:48 AM
    - An app that can erase all "temp" data from phone: not only browser ones.
    - An app that let you recorde at 48-60 fps video
    - An app that track my position and turn automatically wifi on or off depending on where I am (ex. I am getting out of my house: wifi off)
    - A browser that help you "save" data.

Thx for your attention and thx for supporting BB10 platform!

Posted via CB10
    Video app already records at 60fps.

Guys stop requesting for native apps that already are available and are native. If you're asking for official, don't confuse it with native (i.e. FB, twitter, as such already mentioned earlier)

Be creative guys.

OP, why not review the purchasing and collaboration app ideas presented in the BlackBerry teaser commercials a few years ago?? There is about 2 or 3 of them. One in particular has a lady of a tablet keeping collaboration with fabric source merchant and she's keeping tabs on store sales and demand and collaboration ousting in video to store and source merchant simultaneously. Also is able to track many sources of data.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 06:13 AM
    A television scheduling app with integration into Calendar. Once you set your region and TV service then it only shows you your available schedule. Set a reminder for a show.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 06:30 AM
61 123