- CrackBerry User
- 59 Posts
BIS on my Carrier
Sorry to bring this up guys. I know people must be tired of this topic but I have a question: once i put my sim card on my (soon to be) Z10 will my carrier bill me for data usage? I have an unlimited BIS and from what i understand, my carrier doesn't charge me for data that goes through blackberry.net. Thanks guysI'd rather kick a$$ than lick it.
- 02-03-2013, 02:33 PM #3
You're going to need a new sim anyway, but your plan won't change. I've already called to adjust my plan to add data as mine was pretty low but was told that my current plan would have worked just fine with the new phone.
- By JON-MATTHEW in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 8Last Post: 03-11-2009, 12:35 AM
- By Geesh in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2009, 03:08 PM
- By AnthoUK in forum Business UsersReplies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2009, 09:16 PM
- By minyeppy in forum RogersReplies: 5Last Post: 11-27-2008, 11:15 PM
- By Kakimoto09 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2008, 12:24 PM