I was wondering if Bing was still going to be the default search for BB10 as it currently is for BB7 and PlayBook?

I actually really like Bing, on the desktop, but I find their mobile search severaly lacking compared to Google. If Bing is the default search for BB10 this could be bad for RIM and BlackBerry. Just look at people's reaction to Windows Phone. In many articles about WP, even ones praising Windows Phone 7 or 8 OS Bing is often brought up as a huge drawback.

So yeah, Bing and BB10. Is Bing Still Default? If it is do you think that will hurt BB10? I do.
    09-28-12 01:21 PM
    Blackberry was making its own version together with tom-tom I think, so that should be the default maps/gps turn-by-turn I think (if you are specifically talking about mapping).

Really hoping they bring all the BB apps as well (BB Travel, Protect etc etc).
    09-28-12 04:25 PM
    I can confirm that my browser on Dev Alpha defaults to searching Google when you type something in the address bar. Search provider is something you can customize but it appears to default to Google which is awesome.
    MatthewMk2 likes this.
    09-28-12 07:19 PM
    That's what I was wondering. I'm glad it's Google. Thanks.
    09-28-12 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD