I initially had Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and I've been addicted to Telegram Messenger, I barely use the amture Whatsapp, I dont prefer whatsapp because I dont see the feature which are present on Telegram.

I recently Sold my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and now Proud owner of BlackBerry Passport. I ran a search on the BB app World if there are any modified Telegram or Official Telegram app, Unfortunately none were good or even close to good. I really appreciate the Dev's putting a lot of Hard work and developing the Telegram App for Blackberry, But for some reason I found none to suit my needs.

Finally I was digging Crackberry and came across the Cobalt's Thread and to my interest I initially dint wanted to load the Google on Blackberry as the play Services are Battery Cruncher on Android Eco System.

But I forced my self to give it a try and all thanks to Cobalt's thread who gave such a wonderful guide and apk's to sideload Google Play Store.

After I Side loaded the Playstore I first started looking forward to download Telegram and it worked I was surprised and later discovered it was not providing Push Notifications or it was not supporting BB hub.

Then I tried Plus Messenger, Aniways a few more modded Telegram apps none were providing push notifications, Later I discovered another App which is called Messenger Gram https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ngergram&hl=en and to my surprise it worked like a charm and also the UI was similar to Android Versions.

I currently have this app installed from Last night and this is the best Telegram App for Blackberry 10 Devices.

I Suggest you all to give it a try and Post your feedback, I will be writing an e-mail to the Developer asking him to optimize this app for Blackberry 10 Devices.

Apologies if this has been posted earlier but I ran a search and could not find anything related to it.

Mods Please Move this if this does not belong here.
    Attached Thumbnails Best Telegram Messenger for BlackBerry 10 Devices-photo_2016-09-06_16-59-26.jpg   Best Telegram Messenger for BlackBerry 10 Devices-photo_2016-09-06_16-59-29.jpg  
    09-06-16 06:46 AM
    I don't know why but on my Q5 with 10.3.2.2836 OS Telegram official android app works like a charm. Even with hub notifications.

I am getting hub notifications and when I click on them, they are gone. But it doesn't bother me. With every new message hub notifications are again in the hub.
    09-06-16 09:54 AM
    PLUS MESSGENGER works similar, but much Faster! has more settings, colours many great things that I won't get in any other Telegram or whatsapp app (apple android..no matter the platform)
    01-02-17 06:02 PM
    I really like the native dianbao telegram client.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-17 08:05 PM
    I really like the native dianbao telegram client.

Posted via CB10
    Wow I did not know that there was a native client for Telegram in the BlackBerry World. Works pretty good. Like it.

Thank you

Posted via CB10
    01-05-17 12:19 PM
    Wow I did not know that there was a native client for Telegram in the BlackBerry World. Works pretty good. Like it.

Thank you

Posted via CB10
    This is why we need more cooperation and not hate talk

Posted via CB10
    01-05-17 12:30 PM
    I'm using one of Craterzone, version for Android, 3.2.0.
    No issues so far on my Passport SE. But ads are somewhat annoying.
    01-05-17 03:38 PM
    This is why we need more cooperation and not hate talk

Posted via CB10
    I hate that we have hate talke!! Argh!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-05-17 08:57 PM
    I hate that we have hate talke!! Argh!!!

Posted via CB10
    God, how much I hate you right now

Posted via CB10
    The_Passporter likes this.
    01-06-17 07:28 AM