I bought a Z10 and liked it so much I bought a Q10 to go with it! I own a iPhone 5 and a Windows Lumia 1020. I have had several Androids as well.

BlackBerry needs to get off their duff and start doing some serious marketing in the US.

We have the product and hardware. Now all they need to do is sell it!!!

Posted via CB10
    m1kr0 likes this.
    12-15-13 06:45 PM
    At what cost though.. I think people are not open to new things in the US and it'll be a struggle for them to gain market share

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 06:51 PM
    I agree mbran this Z30 rocks and I have had a lot of phones, bit of a nerd is what the wife says.
    But if they did some really good marketing I would think BlackBerry would rise to be one of at least top 3.

Posted on my Z30
    12-15-13 06:56 PM
    At what cost though.. I think people are not open to new things in the US and it'll be a struggle for them to gain market share

Posted via CB10
    We in the US ARE open to new things, as long as our TVs tell us we want it, and sales reps are paid well enough to tell us we want it. I agree, however, its going to be a struggle, as most of the US is heavily invested in competing platforms.
    12-15-13 06:59 PM
    Great your liking both!
    Just curious but do you prefer BB10 or WP? Or both equally? Care to list why?

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 07:00 PM
    Great your liking both!
    Just curious but do you prefer BB10 or WP? Or both equally? Care to list why?

Posted via CB10
    I like WP but not the big bulky hardware.

Posted via CB10
    eldricho likes this.
    12-15-13 07:03 PM

Posted via CB10
    I will be a struggle certainly. BlackBerry has a lot of territory to recapture bit I see very little marketing and advertising.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 07:04 PM
    I like WP but not the big bulky hardware.

Posted via CB10
    Attractive OS, unattractive hardware (imo).
    12-15-13 07:58 PM
    As one who is actively trying to convert IOS people - it is hard. They whine and complain about their music and imessage. I have said this before in other threads - there needs to be an "app" or something that systematically switches people from Apple, or you will never get the masses.

We in the US are lazy and not really interested in new things. Only the naturally curious are like the OP. Most people are certainly not.
    12-15-13 08:37 PM
    Haha. The iPhone was new once upon a time. I'm with the OP. I absolutely love BB10.
    We in the US are lazy and not really interested in new things. Only the naturally curious are like the OP. Most people are certainly not.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 08:52 PM
    I had multiple iPhones, the 3GS,the 4,the 5. I gave the 5 to my dad and then sold the 4, got a Z10 and i wondered why didnt i get the Z10 instead of an iPhone 5. I really like the Z10 its fast and the OS is just futuristic. Windows Phone i think is a bit dull but thats just me. I recently purchased a 32GB PlayBook to go along with the Z10.

Posted on my Z10 Via CB10
    scrapmetal58 likes this.
    12-16-13 12:31 AM
    It would be interesting for crackberry to do a (another)survey of who likes BlackBerry 10 and why. Are there demographic aspects? Needs aspects? I find bb a more serious type phone - less flashy, more suited just to getting messaging done etc. The business roots of BlackBerry are strong. I am older and I find android a little gimmicky. I find IOS a bit nerdy. Sorry for the generalisations - I do like my ipad! I am also Canadian and nationalism is a thing. I mean it is a bit crazy but we lost Nortel, then along came BlackBerry. We are not known for large tech companies.... we wanted BlackBerry to succeed. Etc. All said I am impressed that BlackBerry has released 4 very credible phones in the last year plus an excellent os that is maturing every month in ways that I like.

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    12-16-13 01:07 AM
    I just took a job with Microsoft, and I can already tell it's going to be an uphill job to get people to give it real consideration.

#1. It's not a Microsoft phone so why on earth would a Microsoft employee use it right? <insert sarcasm here>
    #2. They turned their noses up at the word BlackBerry and acted like I was crazy. Once I told them it had the best messaging integration and functionality of anything out there, I got some curious expressions and interest.

I don't want to come across as a BlackBerry sales rep in a company that has a competing product but it will be hard not to.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 07:00 AM
    Bought Z10 for a week, and went back Android. I found Z10 to be plain and boring. I like customization and Android beats other iOS and BB10 hands down! Then there are apps, you name it, android has it! and finally my Nexus 4 on KitKat lasts 18-20 hrs on a single charge on normal usage. I wish BBRY would make a comeback, but its a tough battle. Soon we are going to see Firefox OS and Android replaced by Chrome OS, it will make BB10 a dinosaur again.
    12-16-13 07:22 AM
    Bought Z10 for a week, and went back Android. I found Z10 to be plain and boring. I like customization and Android beats other iOS and BB10 hands down! Then there are apps, you name it, android has it! and finally my Nexus 4 on KitKat lasts 18-20 hrs on a single charge on normal usage. I wish BBRY would make a comeback, but its a tough battle. Soon we are going to see Firefox OS and Android replaced by Chrome OS, it will make BB10 a dinosaur again.
    We all have our opinions and we all don't necessarily agree.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    eldricho and GS51 like this.
    12-16-13 07:51 AM
    I doubt that. BB10 is still much more productive in my opinion. No way to learn the OS in a week. It not only takes a while to learn all the features, but the OS updates are adding tons of new features.

It is not really a game or entertainment OS, and I don't see them getting into that market. But for business and productivity, it's pretty amazing.
    Soon we are going to see Firefox OS and Android replaced by Chrome OS, it will make BB10 a dinosaur again.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 11:28 AM