Hi all.
    I have a Z30 running OS 10.2.1.1055 leak.
    I do have just three android apps running as well. Right now... today.. my phone is set up and working like a charm. I want to be able to restore back to this point should anything mess it up.

All my email and contacts are via exchange server, so are easy to restore. I have all my videos, ringtones and pictures on my SD card, so again are easy to restore.

I'm trying to find out the best method or app.. to back such things like my personal prefs and settings such as ringtone, screen layout etc.
    I'm not saying BB link doesn't do this, but every time I've had cause to use BB link, it seems pretty useless at restoring this type of information. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong..

thanks.
    11-21-13 05:28 AM
    This program http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/ is often used and recommended.
    11-21-13 05:38 AM
    This program http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/ is often used and recommended.
    Thanks for the quick reply. i've d/l the windows version but when I run it, it will not see my phone at all.. just keeps looking for a USB connection. Will have to have a play with it to see what im doing wrong.
    11-21-13 05:58 AM
    That problem has been asked in the Sachesi thread some time ago but I'm not sure if it has been resolved yet
    Try reading the last 5-6 pages

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 06:09 AM
    Sort of got the app past the searching stage now..
    The next bit it says is loading backup options.. it goes away and searches but returns nothing..

Oh well. Will leave it for now unitl i have a little bit more time to have a play around. thanks for the info.
    11-21-13 06:10 AM
    That problem has been asked in that thread some time ago but I'm not sure if it has been resolved yet

Posted via CB10
    I got it passed the USB searching stage by updating BB link to 1.2.1.31. Not sure if this actually did it or it was a coincidence. Either way, it moved it onto the next stage.
    11-21-13 06:12 AM
    so sorry, i take it back.. i think i was being a little impatient.. me.. never... It's all working and backing up.
    I'm not sure I'd like to wipe the device to try re-installing just to see if it works..
    As with most things in life. I need to have a little trust and believe it will backup and restore.. thanks for the info. I will donate to the cause once I've tested it..
    GS51 likes this.
    11-21-13 06:17 AM