Hi Guys,
    I run a small enterprise with approx 50 users on an exchange server linked to a symantec PGP server which works "ok" for outlook users.
    I've been wanting to implement the PGP encryption/decryption on every users BB 10 device and purchased an additional server for BES12, but found that symantec does not offer any support for BB10 and blackberry support seems to be rather hopeless on the subject.
    So far the PGP keys of each user can't be uploaded to any BB device and once the user is linked to the BES all corporate emails which are encrypted can't be read and can't be replied as encrypted emails.

Does anyone have experience with this? Is Symantec PGP simply not possible to integrate with BES?

Thx.
    Yin
    06-23-16 02:57 PM
    true the support offered by symantec is close to 0 , did you manage to solve your problem ? you just have to configure the email policy and afterwards the symantec server and voila .....
    12-06-16 05:35 PM
    you can integrated whit bes12 and all devices get automatically private and public keys from SEMS.
    01-14-17 09:35 PM