I've been running PureVPN a few eeks now on my Passport which has cobalt installed.

At first I manually configured the settings, but went further and determined that the Pure VPN App was downloadable through the Google Play Store, and functions on my Passport.

I did have to adjust the screen size in order to be able to view the initial screen, to be able to see, 'already have an account'. When the first screen shows all I could see was sign up for an account, then realized by dragging down from the top I could change the way the screen appeared which then allowed me to see farther down.

This is the fastest operating VPN of the four that I've used!

I jumped on the one time charge for lifetime when it came to CB. Thanks CB.

I recommend PureVPN. It seems to have a fair review, but really, all I ever see is a comparison of what the VPN companies say about themselves. But I haven't seen any Red Warnings about them. I wish there was a neutral group that could verify VPN's.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-07-17 08:23 PM
    Has anyone got ipvanish to work? I have subscription for one year and get it working on bb10 not through apk or wifi settings.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-17 05:01 PM
    I've been running PureVPN a few eeks now on my Passport which has cobalt installed.

At first I manually configured the settings, but went further and determined that the Pure VPN App was downloadable through the Google Play Store, and functions on my Passport.

I did have to adjust the screen size in order to be able to view the initial screen, to be able to see, 'already have an account'. When the first screen shows all I could see was sign up for an account, then realized by dragging down from the top I could change the way the screen appeared which then allowed me to see farther down.

This is the fastest operating VPN of the four that I've used!

I jumped on the one time charge for lifetime when it came to CB. Thanks CB.

I recommend PureVPN. It seems to have a fair review, but really, all I ever see is a comparison of what the VPN companies say about themselves. But I haven't seen any Red Warnings about them. I wish there was a neutral group that could verify VPN's.
    I was considering PureVPN too,but eventually went with NordVPN.

It's ok.

I will try it too when my subscription to NordVPN ends.

"Emergency Calls Only", on an INFECTED Passport with NO CURE in sight.
    04-08-17 10:18 PM
    Has anyone got ipvanish to work? I have subscription for one year and get it working on bb10 not through apk or wifi settings.

Posted via CB10
    I used the trial version at first with hide.me

It used IKEv2.

But eventually chose NordVPN. It too uses IKEv2, as that is the built in VPN technology that BlackBerry 10 devices use and that are supported by certain VPN service providers.

I do not think BlackBerry 10 devices support OpenVPN native-ly.

"Emergency Calls Only", on an INFECTED Passport with NO CURE in sight.
    04-08-17 10:23 PM

Posted via CB10
    You should contact ipvanish and ask for manual set up inputs, profile name, server address, gateway type, authentication type, etc.

Enter these under, settings, networks and connections, vpn.
    04-09-17 02:33 AM
    You should contact ipvanish and ask for manual set up inputs, profile name, server address, gateway type, authentication type, etc.

Enter these under, settings, networks and connections, vpn.
    Already tried with their windowsphone guide but it didn't work. Contacted them now, hopefully there is some kind of solution.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-17 06:13 AM