BBM Voice not working with Bold 9900
So someone I know of has a Bold 9900 and I used to have a Bold 9700 and BBM Voice worked fine between the two devices. But after getting my Z10 the voice call icon does not light up green for me on the other persons Bold 9900 while it does light up for everyone else. I do get the green icon for him on my Z10 but when I try to call the thing keeps ringing and the other person doesnt receive any call. Any tips?
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-21-13, 05:28 PM #4
- 297 Posts
Try deleting both BBM contacts from each device and trying again.
Posted from the CB App on my White Zed 10This message was most likely posted from my PlayBook LTE, or my White Zed 10, or perhaps my HP laptop on my 10's wifi hotspot. Point is, BlackBerry played a part in this message!!
- CrackBerry User
02-22-13, 05:07 AM #6
- 22 Posts
In order to aid troubleshooting, can you please answer the following:
- Is your Z10 connected to the mobile network or Wi-Fi?
- Does switching to Wi-Fi only make a difference?
- What are the exact errors you get? For example, you might get one or more of the following: "contact is unavailable", "call failed due to a network problem", "please connect to Wi-Fi" (this one should only appear when calling from the 9900);
- Do you get the same problem calling from 9900 to Z10 as calling from the 9900 to the Z10?
- Which carrier is your Z10 on?
I have only tried calls through wifi.
When I call, it keeps ringing until it finally gives up and says my contact is not available.
On my contact's Bold 9900, if he opens the chat with me on BBM, it doesnt even give him the option to call me.
- By mohtvashistha in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 5Last Post: 10-10-12, 12:47 AM
- By jgmobileman in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 5Last Post: 12-24-09, 02:00 AM
- By jgmobileman in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-24-09, 02:00 AM
- By button_masher in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-09, 02:03 AM
- By button_masher in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 08-26-09, 02:03 AM