- 02-04-2013, 02:22 PM #4
Yes its separate. Why would I want everyone in my contact list to keep on messaging me ? One of the biggest disadvantage of iMessage and Whatsapp is this. Anyone who has your number can send you message. With different BBM pin you can add people you want and leave the rest. Don't have to go through the hassle of blocking people.BB Curve 8310 > BB Pearl 8100 > BB Javelin 8900 > BB Torch 9800 > BB ZeD 10 ????
- 02-04-2013, 02:25 PM #5------------------------------------
I keep hearing BlackBerry 10 referred to as a "1.0 operating system". It isn't.
- It isa complete departure from the old BlackBerry Operating System.
- *It is also the next evolution of BlackBerry Tablet OS and has much in common with 1.0-2.1 of the PlayBook Tablet OS
- 02-04-2013, 02:31 PM #7
Just absolutely stupid. How is that intrusive. BBM is the best part of BBs and so you make people go through an EXTRA step to use it? Who cares if someone messages you over bbm? This is what confuses me.
- 02-04-2013, 02:36 PM #10
- 02-04-2013, 02:37 PM #11
EDIT - I don't think I addressed your question so sorry about that... They can know that I have BBM, and I can see that they do as well, but it doesn't neccessarily mean that either of us really wants to have that sort of contact. We have a choice.
- 02-04-2013, 02:45 PM #12
I don't have my email address listed on my BBM contact profile also if anyone has your email they will have to invite you first.
You are forgetting that WhatsApp is in deep trouble because of this, as they allow sharing of phone number, use contact list phone numbers to contact you. A very big privacy concern.
I don't know how hard is it for you to just go and invite if your contacts have BBM.BB Curve 8310 > BB Pearl 8100 > BB Javelin 8900 > BB Torch 9800 > BB ZeD 10 ????
- By gravymonster in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 26Last Post: 03-30-2013, 05:45 PM
- By brian4591 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 30Last Post: 02-06-2013, 06:36 PM
- By gravymonster in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2013, 03:08 PM
- By KOOLWATER in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 7Last Post: 10-10-2012, 12:48 AM
- By ad19 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-06-2012, 02:22 PM