BBM is a little different
It seems you're not able to save your chat history, as it's predecessor always did. Also turning off notifications, particularly the updates on bbm can't be done. Maybe I'm not finding the options to do either but I'm certain you can't. Which to me is a bummer, because I like saving all types of communication for reference at work.
- 02-06-2013, 08:13 AM #3
Pretty sure you can save chat history.
Open up bbm> swipe down from the top>tap settings >scroll down to save chat history>tap/swipe to ''ON''.
Have to remember apps will have their own settings.
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-06-2013, 08:22 AM #6
- 199 Posts
- 02-07-2013, 11:09 AM #11
@ big bb: The updates status on bbm is still flawed, because unless someone has an update you can't really hide anything, it should just be an on and off switch in the settings. And the fact it's done individually as opposed to being able to change the option for the whole list is even worse. Blackberry needs to update their OS soon
- 02-08-2013, 01:49 PM #14
Anyway BBM still got flaws imo.Has ayone got GIF image to work as display pic??
- 02-14-2013, 05:33 PM #16
My issue with BBM is that I am forced to use bubbles. I was always a stripes guy and I miss it. Also the fact that you can't colour code people is missing
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10Back from the depths!!!
- By pinkdaisy226 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 9Last Post: 09-28-2009, 03:55 PM
- By Technofan7 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 07-30-2008, 09:32 AM
- By s4play in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-23-2008, 07:18 PM
- By leproso in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 7Last Post: 03-20-2008, 04:27 PM
- By lightbizz in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 10-08-2007, 06:53 PM