BBM Integrated into texts?
Does anyone know if BBM on blackberry 10 will be integrated into text messaging - similar to how imessage works on an iphone - or will it be it's own separate app like it is on the previous OSs?
Sorry if this was asked somewhere else, I did a quick search and didn't see it.
If you're contacting someone on an iphone it can do more than one thing too...imessage, facetime, etc. I'm a long time BBM user but I think it would be more convenient to have all the additional functionality linked into the existing apps. I've always thought it's kind of a pain having to go into a different app to text different people, now that fewer and fewer of my friends have blackberries I often forget that someone does and don't even think of using BBM. I for one hope that in future versions of the OS BBM is integrated into the default text messaging app, or at least hope that all of the possible options for a given contact are integrated within that contact.
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
01-14-13, 02:21 PM #5
- 14,442 Posts
A lot of people use BBM because they don't wanna give their phone number out, that would no longer be possible if they integrate it with sms.
- By Mike.Ward.Jr in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 4Last Post: 04-04-10, 10:47 AM
- By Mike.Ward.Jr in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-10, 10:47 AM
- By louiedawg in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-09, 11:18 PM
- By mjbesen310 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-09, 10:28 AM
- By the7thcircle in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 8Last Post: 03-04-09, 04:03 PM