Anybody notice that when someone uploads a picture/comments on a picture/joins the group in your BBM Groups -- it doesn't show up the in the hub?

Which means I don't know whats happening other than the chatting aspect

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS!
    03-16-13 11:04 PM
    yes, i've the same issue here.. no notification for new pictures or comments on pictures.. someone please help..
    03-18-13 10:48 AM
    Same issue, hopefully in the next release (whenever that is) this will be fixed.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 03:45 PM
    Word

BUMP!
    03-19-13 06:16 PM
    This isn't something anyone here can fix or help you with, it's not "broken", it's not designed to work that way. If you really want photo updates in the hub then ask BlackBerry to add the feature. I suggest via Twitter or Beta Zone, that's where they seem to be the most responsive.

In the meantime, if you open the BBM app you'll notice you get a spark (red circle) at the bottom whenever there's updates. The BBM updates feed includes picture comments. I just leave BBM open all the time and between the active frame and the updates rarely miss a picture.
    03-20-13 01:32 AM
    Bump since this feature wasn't implemented in 10.1

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 04:27 PM
    A must-have feature... big hopes for 10.2...

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 04:34 PM
    Agreed that this is a must have. But why should it wait till 10.2, it can be done with an update to bbm, doesn't need a whole os update to be installed

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 05:18 PM
    People expect sharing photos and whatever else in a group would work similar to a one on one conversation, where the picture's thumbnail shows in the chat's time line.

Having a separate place makes sense for business oriented groups where you'll have to go back to something later, but for a group of friends shooting the breeze it is very inconvenient to have to say "hey everyone, go out of your hub, open the bbm app, go to our group, and look at the pic I just uploaded!".

The solution is to just do both styles or allow the group manger to choose whichever is preferred.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 05:33 PM
    I myself would like the option to choose. But I will probably keep it turned off since I don't need a notification to pop up in my hub every time one of my friends decides to charge the song they are listening to. I easily get over 50-60 updates a day regardless of whether it is a profile pic change, a song change, or a status change. It would only clutter up my hub, but as I stated, the option would definitely be nice to have.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 06:37 PM
    The other bits of information are not as important and I'd probably opt not to have them in my hub either, but they are not usually the basis or even any part of a conversation like group pictures tend to be.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 06:00 PM